Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Dex-chan lover
@Youn0 What's funny is, he doesn't even have that excuse because he learned that those mana crystals are convertible.

I'm bothered by the veteran, when in the middle of a seriously bad combat situation in which one of his fellow veterans is killed, he just casually decides to take a lock of hair from his corpse. Wait until the battle is over! I'm thinking he'll live, but he still is risking becoming a corpse for a corpse...

Can you just save up a whole chapter, with the current speed of the site Im staring at your credits page more than I am reading.

Dex-chan lover
NIPPON GUN STRONG ANTI AIRCRAFT SIGHTS FOLDED 1000 TIMES
CAN SHOOT DOWN AMERICAN BOMBER HOW CAN FLAK COMPETE?
I know this is an RPG reality so they probably gave that gun some stat boost against airborne but the meme sights are just too funny an example of overly optimistic design

Dex-chan lover
A lot of his current problems could had been avoid if he used his high rank armors and weapons that we know he have instead.

Damn... I just realized that this is a monthly release which is weird considering how short chapters are.

Double-page supporter
I don't think he (or she?) even considered using the high performance stuff. As the story has told thus far, even if he's able to acquire currency to use in the cash shop, it's not easily obtainable (even with his current relationship that can somehow provide a stable income), and the cash shop currency is required for clips, and probably other basic stuff like "fuel" or whatever, so using the big guns would be a waste, it's obviously much better to use the most suitable equipment for a current job keeping the cost as low as possible, and steadily accumulate cash shop currency for emergency situations. We also don't know if the stuff in the cash shop is readily available upon purchase, or if it takes time to equip, like he apparenly seems to hint at when he said he "prepared" for such a scenario with the current anti-air rifle, so switching to the stuff in the middle of a harpy swarm doesn't seem like the smartest idea, and given the sudden giant burd event, I doubt he had the presence of mind to react in a split second to save the girl. All in all, it makes sense, but it could have been told much better, at least I believe so.

Group Leader
I'll just wait for her to be put down then we'll res---- CHOMP mmmm tasty

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck hasn't he switched to an anti-tank rifle at this point? Fucking superior nippon technology bullshit. That sight is dumb as fuck too

Fed-Kun's army
Well, he is limited to whatever weapons he had during his time in the other game. From what we've seen of that, it looked like a regular FPS. So it's possible there were not anti-tank weapons or other big guns he could use.

Personally I prefer it if he actually has to work with what he has rather than just whipping out a bigger gun to flatten every enemy he comes across.

Every chapter i want to simple facepalm... he has other weapons at his disposition, he's being atacked by flock of hundred of harpies(chooses a slow bolt action rifle an asssault instead of a semi-auto sniper, an Assault rifle or a fucking machine gun for fucking sake), "but he's conserving ammo!" dude dead people doens't need ammo... i think author is doing this just for the sake of killing that party in specific and make MC a miserable suffer, and he's fighting a giant bird that shoots cannon rounds from its mouth and he's still sticking with a bolt action rifle ? makes even less sense... there is a warning for aircraft meaning he probably have some kind of AA weapon...

Hey bird monster, hold up a second, I need to buy a better weapon from the shop.

Contributor
To all readers who outraged here, Remember The title
"When a Stupid FPS Player Falls to Another World"
Stupid indeed.....

Users who are viewing this thread