Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Dex-chan lover
>wasn't there something more I could have done for them?
inb4 he pulls out a Nambu the next time he fights a boss monster

Double-page supporter
To anyone that said he was physically weak, I present to you the Exosuit.

Fed-Kun's army
@JustNatsuki
Yeah, couldn't agree more. Especially this kind of story ... it might be much more better it goes full blown fictional weapon, so we wouldn't arguing how guns in real life works.
It was futuristic game, why still using old firearms? Unless the game was about WW3

What really ticks me off here is not whether the author got his weapon facts wrong, or that the MC got three people killed because of trying to save ammo. Its that I hoped there would actually a creative outcome to the situation. They were fighting an overwhelming enemy and I thought there would be a clever solution to this, but no, its just "pull out a bigger gun". At this point all suspense is gone from the story, because no matter the situation I will always assume if things go downhill, the MC just has to get a bigger gun.

Like everything I read I try to see things the way the mc see stuff. So far this guy may be an idiot who do poor decisions (most likely he's just a normal guy who can't do important live/death decitions whitin seconds), but it seems he's begining to reflect in his actions and he's trying to improve. I know nothing about a LN if it has, so I hope he gets better with time.

P.D: People seriusly need to chill. Since first chap I saw guys complaining like there's nobody bussiness.
P.D 2:people are seriusly complaining about the way an artist draw? Man there's always room for improvement artists usually get betters as they grow more familiar with their designs.

It might just be me but in each chapter the MC has boobs. They are small but they are there but yet people are saying this MC is male...seriously confused here. It the MC male or Female, because if it's male then the artist needs to go back to chapter one and fix the chest issue . I can clearly see the girl the MC saved making the blushy faces and I wonder if it's going to be a normal love or is it going to be yuri love ? Maybe that's the (Luke I am your Father moment huh) a huge blow to the girls ego when she finds out that the MC is in fact a girl and she really wanted a beef stick lol.

10 chapters in and he needs to fulfill his desire to rush B already

Dex-chan lover
@dori how i wish mangadex also implement like/vote system then i could rape the like button for every meme comments on this website

Dex-chan lover
>worries about ammo consumption
>buys a fucking p90
Jesus I know he just got a fucking huge income from the fight but

Dex-chan lover
@shinobu Ikr. Seeing as he is an FPS nerd before, he should at least use his head a bit more then just "oh, its pricy, lets buy it".

@Anrhaa I agree that the best way to enjoy a manga is to try to put yourself in the shoes of the MC, I just find his choice of weapons funny.
@RosaViola I'm about 99 percent sure the MC is a dude and that is his exosuit you are seeing boobs on.

Double-page supporter
We don't care about some dumb broad Ashley, we want the stacked tan babe with the revealing outfit and sexy ponytail, dumb Japanese and their underdeveloped(cute) women fetish......

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous its kinda hard to get a boner when the males and females have the same face

Double-page supporter
@Shinobu I stopped looking at the characters faces several chapters ago, now when I wanna see emotion conveyed, I just stare at their Torsos :p

alu

Dex-chan lover
The Backgrounds are detailed, but sometimes they are too 2D:
On chapter 10.1 page 13, it looks like Ashley is climbing a wall, not going up in a carriage.

>Gotta fight huge monsters over significant distances
>Pick tiny caliber short barrel gun

sasuga nippon

Users who are viewing this thread