Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Double-page supporter
That busty tan redhead is so much hotter, it's not even a contest.

Dex-chan lover
I think the artist is just bad at drawing the chestplate of the body armor so it shows up as manboobs.
Or considering that everyone has basically the same face shape he might also just be too used to drawing a certain way and curving the body to female proportions.

Double-page supporter
They gave the Elf beautiful lady a cherubic face............I'm gonna go barf up my dreams in that corner over there now *heaving noises*

It's interesting...but these faces just make me unable to take this seriously.

Contributor
Trivia :
Manuke(マヌケ) :  Stupid or Dumb
While in Kanji Manuke(間抜け) : Stupid
if we separate Ma(間) and Nuke(抜け) : Can Read as "Missing" or "Without
Manuke in That world can means : Without Magic

The faces of the characters on the cover looks so different compared to whats inside the manga.

Dex-chan lover
It's like mobile games, they'll have beautiful/awesome looking covers and intros, but the accual game looks like crap. It's just there to catch your eye hoping to make a buck.

Group Leader
Thanks for the explaination. For some reason when I read it I keep pronounce it as "nuke" as in "nuclear bomb" rather than "noo-keh"

The current cover art is from the light novel and not actually from the manga. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=122882

Double-page supporter
Even in a VRMMO, they have microtransactions......the future of games looks bleak.

Fed-Kun's army
the art-style is little awkward but the armor design and costume is superb (not the mc clothes tho, it's shit, and chest part is confusing me whether he's male or female till it forced me to read the LN). Anyway, the artist did slightly decent job portraying 'undeveloped' world (medieval-like) except the damn fucking clothing, god dammit japan, when are you going to stop putting mini-skirt and everything?

So is MC male or female? The art in the first few chapters definitely had the avatar as female, then everyone referred to MC as male, then "he" started to look more male. Was it just bad art at the beginning or is there something not being explained in the story? (Did s/he change shis/her avatar or something off-screen?)

Double-page supporter
Is this .2 chapter format how it originally is or how the translator is releasing it?

U can check it here

https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000014/episode/

Double-page supporter
lol between the labyrinth and the explorers' uniform, this is starting to look like a Bloodborne chalice dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread