Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Fed-Kun's army
>I can’t tell them I heal automatically

Why? Are you afraid the harem is going to fall head over heels for you?

Pretty mediocre, but only readable up to the point where the story just feels like a repetitive grind and nothing is moving the plot along. Been a while since I read this, but from what I remember, the protagonist is never really active in driving the main story.

Aggregator gang
Imagine using a bolt action with volley sights and calling that effective AA. Oh boy the title of this manga is on point

Rather curious what that whole Empire up North is about that they mentioned early on in the story. Wonder if it was founded by another person from VMB that got transported to this world, and provided schematics on how to design the "Magic Arms" that they possess?

@jreadingmanga lol

Looks like the author knows firearms from playing FPS, that's why he goes against monsters with a pistol caliber carbine, etc. I think he just picks the guns he thinks are cool .

As far as firing guns in closed spaces, once again these are Hollywood guns which you can shoot without ear protection and when suppressed they sound like a gentle fart.

@randomslacker , I think the gun he use have the power and advantage they have in the fps , like overpower compared to their real versoon and little recoil when shooting in full auto. In cod for example one bullet from a sniper in the upper parti kill instant, when in real world you need to shoot the heart or the head because men can still move and attack with some bullet in their body. Or like when you use a desert eagle in game easily but it's stupid in real because of his recoil weight and number and p ice of the bullet

@randomslacker and yeah even with the best ''supressor'' ithe sound is far from the ''pfiou'' we eard in game or movie,it only make possible shooting witout ear plug but you still have a good decibel in your ear. So even with a supressor ,no shooting in a cave would be the best choice

Aggregator gang
I was getting impatient about this manga so I read the web novel translation - but the manga is actually better. There is more comedy and less blah blah blah about guns. So if you would like more of the protag debating loadout, check out the WN on novelupdates. If you want cuter character designs and faster plot progress, stay here.

Users who are viewing this thread