Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

The avatar body is definitely female. Pretty sure it looks different because the artist has gotten better and because the character is now wearing thicker armor/vest under the cloak.

@lolikoki
Technically speaking, avatars can look like anything or anyone you want. The light novel definitely states Schwartz as a guy but with effeminate qualities. I suppose that's what the artist was trying for but made him too feminine-looking at first. Now that the MC has settled into a more masculine appearance, we can refer to him as such.

Man, this is a pretty decent isekai. Wonder why rating not higher. It has some tropes but they are implemented well. Provides what it advertises, what if an fps gamer with his avatar got isekaied. Also, 6 months for the raws to update!?! Guess I’ll go see if novelupdates are further ahead.

Compared to novel character design the manga version looks ugly i can't fall in love with the girls in it :( guess that's what girls in real life feels for me

Honestly didn't realize it had been an entire 6 months until I read that last lil bit, holy crap it's been a while!

Thank you for doing what you have done ^^

New update for the raw, chapter 22.2 available. Maybe changing the status to ongoing instead of hiatus. :)

AnimeaddictionIV, please don't drop it, your efforts are definitly appreciated on a manga that really puts a nice twist on its story and narrative!

I really hope this gets more chapters the art is beautiful and the story so far is pretty good

a good manga, story wise, i'm not used to this type of old-ish art but i'd not say it's necessarily bad, strangely while reading sometimes it felt like it was a drawing of cgi, the characters aren't bad not extremely interesting but not boring either, overall 6-8/10 i gotta say those "reaction faces" are ugly as shit

Users who are viewing this thread