Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha

Fed-Kun's army
@leonforce huh? Who said the author is dead? He is alive and kicking, the one who passed away was the artist in charge of the manga adaptation of Ecstas Online, one of the author's other works.

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki
Who gave you that info? I'm caught up to the Light Novel.
This story's super harem. Not in the who's gonna win kinda way, but MC gets involved with all of the girls kind of way.

Dex-chan lover
I've checked out the LN, this is super terrible. If you want tits and just that, it's fine.

No actual romance development happens though. All they do is kiss by Volume 2. And of course every volume end is a cliffhanger because this is pathetic writing.

But hey, it has tits and fanservice in bounds, so if that's all you want, its's okay.

Aggregator gang
Are we gonna talk about how the title is suspiciously similar to Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha?

Power Uploader
Screen-Shot-2020-09-24-at-7-27-08-PM.png

Okay now this is epic, I want more chapters, onegaishimasu~
I feel like I'm gonna enjoy this a lot

Group Leader
Descriptions makes it sound like it's an alternate POV spin-off of Gakuin. :v

Are we gonna talk about how the title is suspiciously similar to Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha?
Apparently not.

Double-page supporter
Don’t get me wrong I enjoy this manga. But why do these kids, who are competing to become the next Demon King, bother going to a high school. Just dish it out normally. Yuuto just messed this guy up, now imagine if he goes back to the classroom and this dude is there covered in bandages. It’s just so weird that these kids are fighting each other to the death with magic yet still have to go to home room.

Dex-chan lover
this has good art but everything else is garbage and it just dumb... :( which is saddening... but i cant wade through the cringey badness for just art

Dex-chan lover
so, basically its a clone of High school DxD except the protag is not constantly pursuing bewbs but instead chased by it ?

Dex-chan lover
@zuflis11 and he does something with them and not continuing to play chicken almost 30 volumes in. not to mention that issei gets chased by bewbs in hs dxd as well. he's been a passive herbivore from pretty early on.

@banjomarx agreed, why do these well drawn mangas always have such bitch soyboy MC's that have "justice" thrusted so far up their own asses.

Users who are viewing this thread