Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 40.2

Dex-chan lover
The MC might as well be a flagpole since all he did this chapter was raise flags.

Dex-chan lover
They had no one collecting the dropped guns after battle? That's a quick way to get your shit reverse engineered. Just like we are currently seeing.
That still depends on how much is done. Guns have a fairly complex manufacturing process and if not done right, it can either perform sub optimally to just blow up on your hands.

And because they are rushing the production, it's very likely those guns have a higher failure rate. Not really ideal on a battlefield.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like more or less the battlefield would be pretty leveled due to the Kings Alliance getting access to guns.
Though I hope the Maou (aka Isekai'ed Oda Nobunaga) will have some tips on this battle. While Nobunaga is arguably one of the first shoguns to incorporate guns in tactics and strats in feudal japan, I bet he knows how to deal with it when going against enemies wielding the same weapon. Also the Kings Alliance are still just noobs about it so there will be some 'inefficiencies' on their side with regards to guns.

I just hope Ike will not be surprised to see his enemies using it - he should be expecting the other side will get to use them too sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
Her collecting face looks a bit crazy.

Kinda wasteful if that many cracks. Unless there's little wrong with them even then.

Other girl got to him first. Well, such is life when you head off on your own.

For a military encampment, it looks a bit random, even if they're in groups.

"Looked into the ingredients of the powder."
Well, unless you have the actual recipe, it would be a bit hard to replicate.

So many siege engines. Problem is transporting them all the way to the battle location.

And a dragon. Minor detail.

And because they are rushing the production, it's very likely those guns have a higher failure rate. Not really ideal on a battlefield.
Or at least that's what should happen. If you don't have the knowledge or technology to produce those, you're going to miss details.

Dex-chan lover
Her collecting face looks a bit crazy.

Kinda wasteful if that many cracks. Unless there's little wrong with them even then.

Other girl got to him first. Well, such is life when you head off on your own.

For a military encampment, it looks a bit random, even if they're in groups.

Well, unless you have the actual recipe, it would be a bit hard to replicate.

So many siege engines. Problem is transporting them all the way to the battle location.

And a dragon. Minor detail.

Or at least that's what should happen. If you don't have the knowledge or technology to produce those, you're going to miss details.
I am reminded of Captain Kirk facing the Gorn.

Dex-chan lover
e2tNuBs.png

WE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT'S FUNCTIONAL USE !!!!
would be so funny if they just made copies that actually did nothing

Fed-Kun's army
That still depends on how much is done. Guns have a fairly complex manufacturing process and if not done right, it can either perform sub optimally to just blow up on your hands.

But since they saw the weapon's power, they will try and eventually succeed unless the enemy is totally annihilated.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like more or less the battlefield would be pretty leveled due to the Kings Alliance getting access to guns.
Though I hope the Maou (aka Isekai'ed Oda Nobunaga) will have some tips on this battle. While Nobunaga is arguably one of the first shoguns to incorporate guns in tactics and strats in feudal japan, I bet he knows how to deal with it when going against enemies wielding the same weapon. Also the Kings Alliance are still just noobs about it so there will be some 'inefficiencies' on their side with regards to guns.

I just hope Ike will not be surprised to see his enemies using it - he should be expecting the other side will get to use them too sooner or later.
Well.. its actually pretty simple: sandbag is a legit shield againts bullet and it can even hold a 9mm from modern gun, I think? (never test it myself).

Well.. its actually pretty simple: sandbag is a legit shield againts bullet and it can even hold a 9mm from modern gun, I think? (never test it myself).
Sandbags, when properly used, will stop 7.62 NATO & 7.62 Russian(both 7.62x54r & 7.62x39) for a short period of time, though they will not stop .50bmg or 12.7mm heavy machine gun rounds. I guess I did learn something in the army

Dex-chan lover
Uhh... I'm really hoping MC has a countermeasure to guns
he is the counter measure

he can just magic it out like usual. in majority of his battles he was the deciding factor guns just ensure less of his men die

Dex-chan lover
why waste time putting sand in a bag just use wood that's slightly angled it worked for the japanese against musket fire

plus you can move it if you march forward

Users who are viewing this thread