Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 196 - I Made It As Shiny As Gold After All

A lot of these serious/reflecting/wholesome moments happen with Twilight and Suya. It doesn't feel like it'll end with a marriage between them, but the other characters don't really get moments like that. Suya shows some thoughtfulness to Demon Monk, but most of the time it's gags.

Dex-chan lover
Suya working hard to keep everyone relaxed and happy was hilarious and wholesome

Dex-chan lover
@feratul Suya said that she want to be a great queen but not specified it where (human kingdom or demon kingdom).

Demon king gonna need to sell some of his horns again because of Hades' spending

Dex-chan lover
As hostage, Zetsuran calmly wait her childhood friend to rescue her, and bail out as soon she ran out of patience

In other hand, Suya ever have intention to escape(even when she have enough power to do that anytime), and decide to turn her surrounding into her favourable place.

Fed-Kun's army
the rightful ruler suya... all is well once again hahaha (i'm with the "just marry her" comments tho LIKE IT WOULD SOLVE A LOT ACTUALLY??)

thank you for the update~!

I´m pretty sure it´s the oposite what people are thinking, the princess has been hinting to have a thing fot the king for a long time now, or at least been aiming for marriage, her mother comments about Suya father also seemed marriage related...

Also... there´s been a lot of hints that Suya is actually older than the king, wonder if this will be a turn off to the demon monk.

And... the king is completely oblivous to all of that...he´s trully innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread