Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 69.1

Dex-chan lover
Man, such a garbage translation... Even the translation from Google Lens is more accurate.

For anyone wondering, Lefi says Nell confessed to Yuki, not the other way around.

I really wonder how little a translator has to care about their work to not notice that what they're writing simply makes no sense in context.
notice how the quality checker in the credits is blank? they really need to fix that issue

Dex-chan lover
either this translation was shit or i need to reread this manga while skipping all the pointless fight chapters cause i feel like events are being referenced that i don't remember

Dex-chan lover
What? :questionblob:
I thought lefi had some common sense and had realized noone else in that dungeon was a wife candidate. And what he were collecting were, in fact, daughter candidates. Stupid lefi :pout:
Really now ?..

He marries Lefi off-screen in some flashback, while we have to suffer through the Demon World Arc, just for him to come back have some weird attitude that's pretty much a 180° towards before the arc (Feels less like him being happy about seeing her again and more like "whatever", the opposite of before the arc) and now they introduce some random ass harem polygamy plot, which lefi is suddenly completely okay with (yet again complete 180°)
Yeah, this. Really felt like a 180 in her character and beliefs.
Oh man this cracked me up at the very ending there. Because I could see what just happened so very clearly now.

He sent Nell back, just as she was saying that she loves him... And she probably showed up right in front of Lefi as she was saying that. I bet THAT was one helluva scene all on it's own! :kek:
Man, such a garbage translation... Even the translation from Google Lens is more accurate.

For anyone wondering, Lefi says Nell confessed to Yuki, not the other way around.

I really wonder how little a translator has to care about their work to not notice that what they're writing simply makes no sense in context.
Oh, that explains this scene a bit more.
I remember that the inner thought process of Leficious (and her mentally agreeing to the harem) was better conveyed in the novel.
That's good at least. As is, it just made me wonder since when lefi stopped thinking all the kids were her daughters/kid-sister(hero). And suddenly thought mc was collecting a harem.
The only odd one out was that maid attendant, but she had fairly solidly denied being romantically interested in mc iirc?

Dex-chan lover
Glad I'm not the only one confused by the sudden polygamy. At least Lefi is back so hopefully we'll be getting some cute slice of life stuff. And the series can remind me of who else is in this dungeon because I don't remember anyone beyond Lefi.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY. We get Lefi. And Yuki got caught in 4k by his daughter.
ilkBsHw.png

Ah yes, so it now becomes the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what you're trying to base it on, but usually it's most common that Dragons only have a singular mate in most stories including them ô_o
Most modern day dragon fiction either use the same as the lion logics... with one alpha and all the females belonging to said alpha... OR them being highly isolationist and being pure monogamist, its a swing of two extremes.... can be either or.

Not all stories and lore follow this, but its either that if they are community based or they are a super rare loner species.... but then again, dragons ARE fictional in the end of the day and whatever the author fancy is the way the story is.

I personally just drop stories that feel too haphazard with the settings, and this story haven't crossed that line for me yet.

Dex-chan lover
either this translation was shit or i need to reread this manga while skipping all the pointless fight chapters cause i feel like events are being referenced that i don't remember
You must have missed what AMicrowave said...
notice how the quality checker in the credits is blank? they really need to fix that issue
YYyyyyyyyep. There's yer problem.

Dex-chan lover
why pick up a series that has the harem tag on it from the start then?
Seriously. It's like people don't even bother to look at the tags. Welcome to Idiocracy - Super-Duper-Special Mangadex Edition.

Dense User: "OMG THERE SEEGGGGSSSS!!! NO! MY PRISTINE BROWSER HISTORY IS RUIN!"
Smart User: "Uhm... Dude. You do realize this title has the "Erotica" tag, right?"
Dense User: Continues to screech incoherently

Users who are viewing this thread