Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 69.2

Dex-chan lover
Use spoiler tags.
Seeing as so many ppl are complaining I'm going to ruin it for you all. !!SPOILERS GALOR!!

In the WN he marries Nell, the wolf maid. Sheep maid makes it clear she is interested but she (and Yuki) will take it real slow. Yes the so called little girl gang wants to marry Yuki, but he hopes it's just youthful infatuation and that they will forget when they grow up. (Even though some reader say so, Yuki is not a pedophile). The princess from Nell's country also wants to marry him and the king likes the idea for when she is of age. (Security for the country). Lefi is going to get pregnant though that's still pretty far in the story and then she can't transform into a dragon any more. There will be NO trio's. They will get alone time with Yuki. Lefi is in control about that.

Let's see story arch that will come up.
  • Ehm visit dragon village where Lefi was 'born'.
  • An other Nell story about conquering a dungeon and Yuki getting an extra core because of that. He'll also be able to expand his dungeon from that dungeon (which is a ghost ship btw as in the dungeon that is.)
  • More fiend shananicans and finding out who the backers are (an other human country)
  • Finding out that the backing country is actually a dungeon let by a dungeon master. Yuki winnig (ofcourse) and adding the country to his dungeon area. And that was about as far as I could read the WN. This could all be completely different in the LN though, because there are differences. I probably forgot stuff, but meh it was entertaining enough to read though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
this has been an underage wife grooming manga the whole time
Eh, its the other way around if you ask me.
This is like how Uchi no musume, the dude is closer to an adoptive guardian.
While yes the girls all have fallen for Yuki after he saved them, he stil don't particularlly see the girls(besides Lefi) in a romantic manner.
I do hope the manga will show more relationship development on how he'll eventually fall for the them.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, its the other way around if you ask me.
This is like how Uchi no musume, the dude is closer to an adoptive guardian.
While yes the girls all have fallen for Yuki after he saved them, he stil don't particularlly see the girls(besides Lefi) in a romantic manner.
I do hope the manga will show more relationship development on how he'll eventually fall for the them.
I will correct you, he doesn't see any of the little girl army as he calls them as romantic interests. He has always been aware of the adults as women, in particular the sheep maid all the girls know he likes big boobs because they have noticed him glancing at hers.
But yeah he has never really taken any of the little girls seriously with their statements of planning to marry him, as he assumes they will rethink it or just forget like most children do when they say stuff like that to their parents or other adults.

Dex-chan lover
So.

In the previous chapter's commentary thread, I said this...
Think about it this way. If you're bad-ass enough to wife one of the strongest dragons in the entire world, then it'd be normal in terms of draconic culture (might makes right) that there'd be a few other "mates" involved.
And some folks thought I was wrong because Lefi hadn't displayed any real "draconic culture".

And then, in this chapter, Lefi goes and says this...
"Besides me, there are others here who are thinking of becoming a wife for my husband, and they probably will in the future. I don't really mind it either."
And this...
"Welp, that's how it is. Can't really help the biological instincts of a female being attracted to a strong male."

Fucking nailed it. :02:

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as so many ppl are complaining I'm going to ruin it for you all. !!SPOILERS GALOR!!

In the WN he marries Nell, the wolf maid. Sheep maid makes it clear she is interested but she (and Yuki) will take it real slow. Yes the so called little girl gang wants to marry Yuki, but he hopes it's just youthful infatuation and that they will forget when they grow up. (Even though some reader say so, Yuki is not a pedophile). The princess from Nell's country also wants to marry him and the king likes the idea for when she is of age. (Security for the country). Lefi is going to get pregnant though that's still pretty far in the story and then she can't transform into a dragon any more. There will be NO trio's. They will get alone time with Yuki. Lefi is in control about that.

Let's see story arch that will come up.
  • Ehm visit dragon village where Lefi was 'born'.
  • An other Nell story about conquering a dungeon and Yuki getting an extra core because of that. He'll also be able to expand his dungeon from that dungeon (which is a ghost ship btw as in the dungeon that is.)
  • More fiend shananicans and finding out who the backers are (an other human country)
  • Finding out that the backing country is actually a dungeon let by a dungeon master. Yuki winnig (ofcourse) and adding the country to his dungeon area. And that was about as far as I could read the WN. This could all be completely different in the LN though, because there are differences. I probably forgot stuff, but meh it was entertaining enough to read though.
Appreciate the info, this is how I assumed it would go to some extent with how Lefi has been acting. I am curious if either the WN or LN are done, if that changes how the harem situation shapes out in the end. But I am satisfied by what you have mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
And not just a couple of girls either...
There aren't many women in his harem, even after hundred of chapter of the novel they are only a few, and they have been obvious pick for an extremely long time.
it's a short and easy way to portrait that Lefi struggles in the kitchen, but I agree that it should've been done better.

I like that Nell gets taken into the group, it makes it more difficult for the author to abuse her for easy drama.
I wonder when they'll do the marriage?

I would've liked more slice of life with Lefi, but I guess pacing would become a problem...
There still will be quite a lot of moment of slice of life with only Lefi and MC, dont worry.
Tf did Iruna mean by that last line
He was baited at the start, and i think it was explained. For vampire, at least in her family, drinking the blood of someone of the opposite sex is the same as a marriage. No one explained it to him at the start, and he let her drink his blood because she needed it.
So now he is in the same position as these dude that think that when a kid say "i wana marry you when i become an adult" only think "it's cute how pure she is" and then regret not having cleared up things instantly, because now if he did he would break the heart of an inocent little girl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not against harems but when the main couple is already well-established on their own it feels... Odd?

I think it would bother me less if the characters very clearly in the "sister" and "daughter" camps weren't also going to become wives. Not every girl that interacts with the mc has to bone him.
There is a single one added to the harem, i dont get why people act as if all women MC encountered were already in his harem.
Also, Iruna is just a kid, as of now he dont take her seriously.
Very disappointed. I know harem lovers will rejoice but just think of it this way: would you like your wife to have many more men besides you? That is cheating bro. But oh well these stories are basically wish fulfillment self insert stories. I guess I'll just drop it. 😢
Cheating mean that you abuse the other's trust in you. If the other tell you "go for it" then it's not cheating.
And like someone else said, Shojo and Josei are full of harem, as much as Shonen and Seinen. So what's this to do with the sex of the people?

I am kind of pissed at the people that kept going on and on about the harem thing being bad or dropping it because of the harem route...

It already prelude and foreshadowed the harem route from the very beginning of the series when iruna said she is his first wife and did it through the vampire route of marriage... Which lefi also knew about and also understood when she decided to be his second wife...

If you are not happy about it, then don't force your ideals onto other people who just want to read and enjoy the series that the author wrote...

It kind of defeats the spirit of this discussion thread... And you should have dropped it when they prelude to it in the first place if you are unhappy about the genre when the author literally put a giant obvious sign its going to go this way right at the beginning of the series....

Dex-chan lover
fuck yeah
cry more commenters, this has been an underage wife grooming manga the whole time

it's weird cause theyre all different races but the setting seems to somehow handwave that. there better be interfertility
Most of us who are complaining read the novels, where this was handled alot better, i personally have no problem with the harem in this story's case, but i wish they gave the justification the novel had, they gloss over most of it here, at least so far.

Users who are viewing this thread