Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 70.1

Dex-chan lover
ok but where's the sex in this story then
they can't switch from lefi development to with nell development now because then it looks like the endpoint is a "harem" of a bunch of roommates that blush at each other and maybe cuddle. this just doesn't fit the setting or the characters

does lefi think this is just about inviting a new roommate? does lefi realize that's apparently what yuki thinks?
Yuki isn't human, so his sex drive has less of an effect on him than it does the average human.
It does exist, but he's been preoccupied with how interesting his life has been, so it hasn't happened yet (he makes intricate devices as a hobby on top of all the things that happen). Lefi will be surprised to find this out in the future. That said, in the future, whenever one of his wives wants to do it, he's still raring to go.

HAH! I knew there'd be something that'd make her long-lived as well! Fuckin' called it again!
The previous holder didn't stop aging and live forever.
She also stops using that sword for one of Yuki's in the future.

There's two theories I have, either
a future bath with healing properties
extends her life and she lives that long or... she just doesn't.

A future chapter has Yuki explore his feelings about being able to live happily if he outlives everyone. I won't spoil it and say what his feelings were, but the author seems to be okay with letting characters die when they naturally would.

So this could go either way: sobering but hopeful or fantasy family that never ends. We don't know.
i just caught up to the manga in the wn, while rereading the manga, and wow. the source material is not exactly shakespeare but this adaptation is really poor....

read the wn if this annoys you is what i'm saying
I'll second this. Ths WN does a much better job of developing all the characters and setting things up. The manga isn't the worst thing, and I enjoy it a lot, but the medium does make it suffer.

Dex-chan lover
Yuki: i don't want Harem
Lefi: HAREM TIME
I have to give the manga & light novel credit for how it's gone into the full harem route. Lefi's being incredibly sensible, which fits her and she's right. She and Yuki are going to be together for a very, very long time, but Nell especially is not going to be around long (by Lefi & Yuki's standards, but even human ones likely), so why not make her happy in the limited time she has left?

But that logic falls apart a bit with some of the other girls. Iruna's a vampire, so she's probably going to live much longer than the others, but probably not as long as Lefi & Yuki. No telling how long the slime girl will live, but the sword avatar is probably going to be around as long as Lefi & Yuki are. I think she's more of a daughter, but then again, I thought Iruna was as well. Making your sword your wife seems awkward, no matter how cute a human avatar it has.

Users who are viewing this thread