Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 73.1

Dex-chan lover
They mostly sent signals , and all off it got lost at the MC.
They wanted to make him happy. That was their goal. They failed because they were too aggressive and out of character, so it put him off.

I want Lyla also add to be 4th wife she is demon from sheep tribe most compatible with Yuki the Demon Lord
Leila best girl. Whether she gets to be a wife depends on her own feelings. I could give some spoilers if you want.

Dex-chan lover
haha, it's cute how they try to please him and make him happy only to completely fail and miss the mark entierly by being to aggressive and completely out of character.

Dex-chan lover
Mission Failed
We'll get'm next time
mission failed we'll get em next time
Task failed successfully; they overkilled it lol
feel-old-yet-i-recreated-the-task-failed-successfully-in-v0-ymrimansgbf91.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, that not how women's logic work. They want the male to make the 1st (physical) move when they are in heat and/or want (sexual) intimacy, while they literally don't want to tell it to the male.
The famous "signal" they send, that no man ever get...

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't mind harem, but it kind of sucks after having built up towards romance with Lefi for so long, and when we finally get to the romance arc we get +2 out of the blue :wowee: why do the +2 have zero romantic buildup? It feels so shoehorned and pointless

Dex-chan lover
I guess Yuki knows that "Thicc thighs save lives."

And what part of that strategy failed? All I saw was a win for all, including us readers.

Users who are viewing this thread