Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so if the core is destroyed it also kills the demon lord, and vice-versa? That means killing the demon lord/dungeon master/last boss also destroys the core. In that case, then why are people coming to take the core for its high mana if it's going to end up destroyed anyway?

Fed-Kun's army
@Sancturil You don't kill the demon lord, then? Nobody said that demon lords have to be killed in order to get the crystal.

to be honest im re-reading because i just love fcking love this manga because it's really good but if i woked up in that room and saw the door that had a image that looked like it belongs to a divine being a good one like an angel I will think am i in heaven and if so why i don't believe in god

Dex-chan lover
the moment he said "menu" I fucking died laughing. It's not even disappointing anymore it's just braindead. Author's like "I'm skipping this shit, ya'll already know the deal." I'm weak.

Hol up you remember yourself dying and then you figure out that your a demon and you don’t even consider the possibility of being in hell
Edit: spelling

Dex-chan lover
"Hol up you remember yourself dying and then you figure out that your a demon and you don’t even consider the possibility of being in hell"

Pretty sure the definition of hell is a place where you're tortured for eternity. Considering that the world he's now right now even gives him some capital fund and he can buy things from it effortlessly, I don't think it's unreasonable for him to skip over that possibility.

Ho ho, he'll probably make that dragon his companion judging by the cover

@Tonikill1 Well doesnt seem like ther ereally is all that much fanservice with the dragon, and honestly, if you dont like it then you can read something else or not click on something you know is gonna turn out like this

Double-page supporter
@RegalSteel I'm not complaining or anything. I just think the manga is kinda stupid and fun to read. However, although I knew it was gonna turn out to be something like this, I did not expect it to be this much

Users who are viewing this thread