Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 69.2

Dex-chan lover
Waifu for food. Seems like a good enough reason, but if you take half a second to think about it, they already have the best maid. Marry her instead if it's food you want.

"Have you met the wraith sisters?"
Technically, those were the first residents of the dungeon she met. They're the ones who scared her shitless.

Yeah, she's pretty clear that she doesn't mind members of their family marrying him. And Iruna agrees.

Tf did Iruna mean by that last line
That he's going to marry all of them.

I was so happy for having a non harem isekai for once.
You were thinking that reading a series with the harem tag? Although this isn't your usual Pokemon harem. Nell was introduced over 50 chapters ago. Most harem series are either just a group of girls orbiting around a guy without actually being in a relationship (typical for school manga), or they're introduced maybe a chapter or two before being added to the harem (typical for isekai harem).

Dex-chan lover
Aww man. And it wasn't even the guy who said it. He was going to be loyal to Lefi. :meguuusad:
lqgm0wi.png

Other than that, she cares who comes. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I'm not against harems but when the main couple is already well-established on their own it feels... Odd?

I think it would bother me less if the characters very clearly in the "sister" and "daughter" camps weren't also going to become wives. Not every girl that interacts with the mc has to bone him.

Dex-chan lover
Very disappointed. I know harem lovers will rejoice but just think of it this way: would you like your wife to have many more men besides you? That is cheating bro. But oh well these stories are basically wish fulfillment self insert stories. I guess I'll just drop it. 😢

Users who are viewing this thread