Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
Aight! That bathroom scene could use some space in Towako for obvious reason.

Damn, her tail looks so off. I don't mind tho.

shouldnt she be more embarrassed that she got captured despite being the chief's daughter of a tribe regarded as one of the top war wolves.
Ikr, something's wrong with her head

ah yes ecchi scene without anything really happen (well lefi got blushed tho)

Tbh I'm surprised so many ppl are finding so many problems with this manga.

Ik it's not best slice of cake ever but compared to a lot of others like this, I'd say this is an extremely good manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh that was some good ecchi, even if mc was a little flustered he still entered the hot springs and all with Lefi so he at least has my respect lol.

Lefi had some great spicy poses god damn you can do it with the art when you want author lol, 10x more detailed then the fights or anything else, i can also respect a man that knows his priorities.

Im not usually into lolis but Lefi is my fav even with th sporty and Onee-chan additions.

Double-page supporter
Wait this guy is technically married to Irina and he's not doing anything about it?

Edit: Ok so he's cool with Irina but flustered with Lefi. Now the ship starting to sail. Also I don't think we have to worry about those 2 girls butting in. They seem yuri to me

Damn, those pickup lines already dealt 99999% critical hit. Well done yuki

Nani? A manga where the MC doesn’t get completely flustered at the sight of nude women? How odd, it’s a nice breath of fresh air. Honestly so far this MC is really cool, especially when he loses his temper. Hopefully they flesh out his character more but other than that, I like this peaceful dungeon making. Honestly wasn’t expecting this to enjoy this, very nice so far and looking forward for the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this and I really like this chapter. It's super funny and sweet and interesting all in one. It feels like that Krunk meme where it's all coming together.

Fed-Kun's army
A Wolf and a Sheep alone in a Room... Oh, boy this isn't going to end well

Users who are viewing this thread