Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Finally Lefi is understandable and you kept the overall good translation and editing quality. Thank you LHT.

Double-page supporter
I am grateful that Lefi now speaks formally, but like an actual person that doesn't sound like she's making words up. Thank you for that.

Dex-chan lover
@PrivatePublic @Digdig03 - when you live with a Supreme Dragon maiden, you don't have to fear most things in the world. Except Supreme Dragon getting jealous and yandere.
You also don't want to give her ideas that she can just order you to do night service to her. Unless you're into that.

@Aarekk , I am grateful that Lefi now speaks formally, but like an actual person that doesn't sound like she's making words up. Thank you for that.

We would like to thanks Cardboard translation/Yado-Inn for making LHTranslation see the light and for repenting for their sin. Hallelujah

2225jg.jpg

Oh nice, the magic skill was also updated to Origin Magic (previously it was Beginner Magic). It'd be nice if the changes were noted somewhere in the chapter though, but anyway, finally!

This translation is a lot more readable. I couldn't understand some sentences in the other one.

More than being unruly, shouldnt she be more embarrassed that she got captured despite being the chief's daughter of a tribe regarded as one of the top war wolves.

Users who are viewing this thread