Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Please tell me the text bubbles for pg 14 are completely mixed up, with the exception of maybe the bottom left panel.
Currently assuming:
Top left panel is text for bottom right, in correct order.
Middle panel is their daughter's excited reaction above.
Wolf girls text should be Yuki's reply to his daughter.
Researcher's text is Yuki's thought bubble.

@firefish5000

fbd838bfb4.png

I am so following this manga, now xD
Can't get enough of Lefi's and Yuki's antics

That prince sure is a dumdum. He hasn't even taken the throne, and he's already making enemies out of the nobility and the church. If CK2 has taught me anything, his reign will be short, if he even lasts that long.

every man's dream. not building a castle but having a imouto chan and onee chan sitting on your lap at the same time. my pp hard just thinking about it

Dex-chan lover
The castle looked like a perfectly normal human castle, not a demon lord castle. I've long suspected the MC's magic prowess is hugely held back by his lack of imagination. Lefi stated in the beginning that imagination is paramount to proficient magic, after all. The MC dude has very modest amount of imagination and his ability to think outside the box is even more humble. He basically has big troubles coming up with stuff on his own. For example when they were testing his elemental magic compatibility, he couldn't come up with any magic effects (spells) that weren't simulating household appliances, weapons, and such he knew from his previous life. He is the kind of guy who couldn't write a fiction short story even if his life depended on it. It's quite a pity.

@Kaarme

I think in the LN he actually built Anor Londo, but if that's the case, there is no way they could actually just draw that in the manga and not have potential copyright issues.

Group Leader
Eh they're pretty much a couple already.

@tungwhatup
Most of the dialogue bubbles on page #14 seem to have been mixed up.
See Ultrabenosaurus's post for reference.

@Kaarme In the WN, the castle is described as incredible and fantastic. so i think it's less that he has no imagination, and more drawing an incredibly cool castle in a b/w manga seems like a somewhat tall task. I don't think they'd spend that much brain power on it, since what it really looks like genuinely has little effect

Dex-chan lover
@MayhemTrinkets If you look deeper than the surface, it does have its implications, like I pointed out. It's a pity the manga basically sabotaged it, then.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sad for the MC. So many cuties around and doesnt gets any (yet?).

Users who are viewing this thread