Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Even So, Defeating Evil is a Holy Knight's Duty (3)

Badass grandpa with a scary face is my favorite character and the only one who feels genuinely mature... 😣 why must he be taken away from us? If we're going to abandon the premise of charmingly cringe maou and protecc-worthy puffball elf and their adorably awkward relationship in favor of standard shounen light novel antics, can we at least keep the funniest and most mature character around?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter translation :) I am quite glad it's not drawing things out and that one bishop guy was killed off.

Dex-chan lover
I could have seen him be an amazing grandpa for our adopted little dragon daughter, spoiling her rotten and teaching her all kinds of nonsense. I wish he'd stay around.

Aggregator gang
goddangit grandpa ! with your act n face its like you're LEEERRROOOYYY JEEENNKIIIINNSSS to the mage instead of having chat with them

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the release!

And damn, Raphael seems a cool guy, the cool oji-san, was hoping that he would survive...

And yes, i know his future...

Dex-chan lover
I know a spell called "Heaven Heaven Heaven". It sends people to heaven. I also know a spell called "Hell Hell Hell'. It sends people to hell.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A Well.... I know a spell called "Moe Moe Medical Shower". It one shots anything in existence.

Also the only thing better than badass lolis are badass grandpas. Too bad they die too often.

Users who are viewing this thread