Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - I'll Get Angry Even if the One Who Raised Their Hand Against my B…

Dex-chan lover
@exxp That isn't necessarily a good thing, the simple ones can do the most damage even if they don't succeed. This one isn't trying to capture, she went straight for the kill and might have succeeded if Nephie was just half a second slower.

Her identity.
That's a clone of Nephy from another demon lord.

She becomes her sister later when Zagan defeats said demon lord, steals her...
Chastille saves her from demon lord again. Zagan defeats demon lord again.
Then the sisters finally get to act like sisters.

a part of me doesnt like that the villege is okay but at the same time poor npcs, always getting stepped on

Dex-chan lover
Yes.... yesss..... seems to be the right way to introduce yourself, try to stab the other party with a big icicle.

Dex-chan lover
So WHY is there an evil dark Nephie? Did somebody hate that Zagan has a cute elf maid/waifu and make an evil clone in a fit of jealousy?

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh... can all demon lords just leave each other alone? Geez, this is worse than grade-schooler syndrome.

Double-page supporter
Watch Bifrons have the same relationship with his Nephie as Zagan does with Nephie lmao

I can see this becoming super wholesome or super gritty super quick

Dex-chan lover
Missed opportunity there. Could've named the guy Beefy Ron instead. Fujoshis would eat it up.

Users who are viewing this thread