Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - It's Natural for Demon Lords to Have Horrible Personalities (3)

Dex-chan lover
Foolish little lord, no matter how many years he's lived, he is still just a child mentally. He's gonna have to learn the only way a bratty kid will learn, harsh punishment.

Dex-chan lover
I think that the demon lords, due to their seals, have twisted personalities.
And it spreads to the people who spend a lot of time around them.
Power always comes at a cost, the only question is what the cost is.

Fed-Kun's army
You don't even know how to button up your shorts, what makes you think you're the superior elf?

I hope zagan would kill them both, i know he's demon lord but if he decided to kill someone, then he had no right to complain if he was killed

Aggregator gang
I hate that kid. He looked like a PoS from the beginning, his attitude and personality is annoying as fuck, nothing is likeable about him as a character for me.

If he not kill the kid ( cut in half !! ) and that stupid dark elf it would be better to get axed !!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The dark elf was pretty close to turning yandere. Would’ve been funny if she turned against Bifrons because she wasn’t what he was looking for.

sorry hans, not even the flamenwarfen can save her soul. can someone get me a nuke?(for the dark elf)

With Zagan's personality. I believe he will kill that stupid kid. But when it comes to killing that dark-elf, neph will stop him.

Dex-chan lover
that dark elf sure is a fit for such a pitiful master lol.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread