Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Mythril Golem

Aggregator gang
You just can't miss out the Dwarf's smug face.
unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
is it gonna be another one of those one sided battles where only the mc can think up a tactic that isn't 'CHARGEE!!!'? Dissappointing, but ill i guess windy being a greenhorn is enough of a reason for this failure.
will be nice if she comes up with good tactics and prove to be a real challange but... i guess not in shounen power fantasy.

@mabbo
i actually did miss out. which page is that?

Dex-chan lover
“Whatever happens, we have got the mithril golem equipped with an HMG, and they have not.” - Hilaire Belloc, if he was involved with this.

Dex-chan lover
He was just being lazy, but this was not the dungeon's beauty contest so he won.

Dex-chan lover
@neorasp
well, what would you do if all you had is regular foot troops and your only way to the target was through one single narrow corridor? I've read the web novel, she does about as well as you can expect from somebody with no knowledge of the enemy capabilities and the terrain.

Aggregator gang
Nothing better than easy kills. I have been looking forward to this chapter from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@neorasp I share your sentiment normally but to be fair he made the dungeon so the only plan of attack she could have is "charge!!" since it's just a long narrow hallway and they get mowed down from a far distance the moment they enter it. Unless she got a weapon with a longer range that can hit them while staying out of the hallway there's no way of breaking the deadlock.

Unlike the usual when it's out in the open and the enemy totally could use other strategies but ignore them in favor of charging blindly.

Dex-chan lover
she better have a huge fuckoff moat/pit around the core so nothing but flying can actually reach

or have it at the top of a huge perfectly smooth tower

anything that uses the main advantage of air, flying

Dex-chan lover
@Absum
You'd think that, as that would be obvious. But considering how narcissistic she has been, I doubt she ever accounted for anything beyond generic traps. All of which are going to either be circumvented by videogame knowledge or "gun".

Dex-chan lover
lol MGs. if WW1/BF1/Verdun taught you anything, standing on a coverless area in front of a MG will tear you to corned human

@Wolvenworks
and if that war taught us anything its that the reaction to these weapons based on classical warfare is just that, make a line and march ahead. That's why that war was such a meatgrinder - outdated tactics did no longer work and instead just made it easier for the enemy. And that's just why it works in the manga as well.

@Absum
Procell has a countermeasure for everything that she can toss at him from her dungeon. She does have secret weapon though but well..... lets just say mc has something for that too.

Users who are viewing this thread