Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Beyond Despair

@banjomarx

Then you've no clue what an insult is.
speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.
First result when google:ing the word. Showing disrespect or be rude, is an insult. An insult doesn't have to be a particular word in itself.

Seriously, some things are so easy to check with the internet... Don't act like a smartass when you're too stupid to do something so basic. I don't need another retard on my tail that can't use simple logic and still have the nerve to act like they're above everyone else.

The One
Staff
Admin
I'd like to remind everyone here of Rule 5.1.

6ieNZyn.png

Calling others names and insulting them won't help anyone's arguments.

@Southpaw take this as a warning.
Calling your opponents repeatedly "garbage", "retarded", "intellectually-lazy" and whatever else makes you look bad, not them.
If you see that you can't convince them of your points, leave the conversation, or block them then you won't have to engage with them.

and
I at least had every right to get pissed at this guy.
however truthful this may be, it doesn't give you the right to insult them.

@Lymus

Well, I on a personal level had never cared on how much insults are involved, (either against me or used by me), since for me, the most important bit is to make a sound arguments, supported with relevant facts. And if other people can't see past that, then that is on them. Thus this 'warning' bear no meaning to me.
I've been called worse, for less, and still don't believe it changed the truth they may have spoken.

And no, I don't really agree with you there, that insults doesn't help. Granted, I don't myself believe that insults should play a part, either way. But in this case I actually believe it finally sunk in for him how "not smart" his way of thinking was, when I went all out in order to call it for what it was.
As for one example, I thought the conversation was over when I finally made him reread the relevant chapters to our discussion, thus made him see that his whole arguments were unfounded.. Only for him not only continue like it wasn't anything major, but even tried to shame me instead...

But oh well, I for one haven't argued for a long time... And this sure reminded me why...
What is the point of arguing when you can't convince them with facts at hand, or recive facts at hand, but must find their logical weakpoint and truly insult them to the core, to drive home the point in how major their mistakes actually are..?
So point taken, I will definatly not engage in any more major conflicts here in the future.
If someone doesn't know how to use logic, then I will just say that, and move on.

I don't think insulting is wrong (or actually good) by default, nor do I regret my actions; but I can respect peoples wishes.

Oh, completly irrelevant, but I only used "garbage" and "intellectual-lazy" once... at the end. Since that is the thing; most insults only has the wanted effect if you use them when they are truly deserved and you can convey it.

What is this? I came here to read about the anticipation of the manga but found high tier [I don't know what to call you] having a full blown intense keyboard fight? Chillax

Dex-chan lover
duty_calls.png

You realize ^this^ is to be an admonishment, not an encouragement.

Contributor
WHAT THE HECK, LMAOOO!!! ??
At first I was read this chapter, 1 month ago and only had 22 Comments.
Because, I was reorganized my bookmarks and I stumbled at 127 comments . thus I spent 1 hour to read this "fun" ???

Dex-chan lover
!Holy f@cking shit¡ +130 comments in this thing?
Not going to read them,so let me guest:

It's a GunOta about Who cares? magic versus firearms,or a chain of people fighting like divorced parents.

Stolas changed a lot for this scene in LN/manga ._.
Sure she still got depressed and gloomy in the WN when everyone got slaughtered but she didn't go all berserk

Aggregator gang
And there I was hoping for a quick snipe at the crystal why the enemy took her time to change...

Double-page supporter
OOF! looks like someone is salty after loosing from a game...

Users who are viewing this thread