Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

This bothers me because the art isn't quite as good as I'd like, and two of the main characters are lolis, but Dungeon Core stories are my weakness. I'll read almost anything with that setting.

Dex-chan lover
!Let's see a fight between Demonlords in this world of magic and fantasy and ....!FUCK YOU BITCH,EAT MY MACHINEGUN BULLETS¡

Did the author change the 1st chapter? Iirc there should be 2 people when porcell created(?), But why now its just the women? There should be a guy too.
Well idk, if its just my memory that jumbled or what..

Double-page supporter
As cheesy as that win was, I always love a good kill box.

@mahtan
I can't think of many manga dungeon core stories, but there's quite a few book ones. Probably the best (in my opinion anyway) is the Divine Dungeon series by Dakota Krout. First book is called Dungeon Born, it's on sale right now, or free if you have Kindle Unlimited. A japanese webnovel that's being translated is The Lazy Dungeon Master, which won't cost you anything, but doesn't have the complete story arcs of a published book and the translator is kinda slow.

As for lolis, they look like children (by definition), and this manga is tagged for ecchi, romance, and harem, which means they will almost certainly be sexualized.

Double-page supporter
@silverlightning The Lewd Dungeon series by Stuart Grosse, the Dark Dungeon trilogy by D.R. Rosier, and Dungeon Deposed by William D. Arand are my personal favorites.

I'm a perverted bastard after all~

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan

The problem with lolis is that many people, myself included, are extremely uncomfortable with, and often outright disgusted by, the sexualization of young girls, and children in general.

Dex-chan lover
@Wordsmith
I can understand that but they are stated to not be young girls nor children thou'...
Yeah, I know...

Characters are presented really strangely compared to the Webnovel. MC is less calculating, Stolas is... more out of control and a bit less eccentric. Also Dragon demon lord isn't showing to be as much a grandpa.

Nevertheless, there are worse adaptations, even if the webnovel is by far the way to go with this one.

>When you think you beat the final boss but it was actually just the tutorial level.

You know I realized something. If my main man mc can just create anything like those guns. Wouldn't it be a lot easier just a carry a hose filled with pepper spray? Maybe a Tec-9 for some undead. I mean its pretty simple, anything with eyes shall face the wrath of pepper spray.

Users who are viewing this thread