Maou-sama, Retry!

Dex-chan lover
It isnt a sequel, because it is published with the very same name. You could call this a season or volume at best, but not a sequel. I really wonder were this comes from. (What should be more clear if neither the name changes clearly and the chapter numbers just continue instead of resetting.)

Dex-chan lover
This manga suddendly stopped, the "sequel" didn't start right after, it was on a hiatus for some months, possibly a restructure of the contract, corona messed up with the magazine/editor/mangaka schedule or some other motive.
We are lucky it was just something temporary.

Dex-chan lover
Thought it got axed cause of the shitty anime adaptation good to know it didn’t

to those idiots who didn't get it.

This series is just like TOKYO GHOUL -> TOKYO GHOUL : RE.

It means When the Arc goes to a New one.

Therefore use your brain..

Contributor
Well the people who said the manga was better were right huh. At least in the art department.

Man to think I was one of the few people that started on chapter 1 (I think I read it on a scanlator site) an now finishing season 1 kind of made me realize how long we had gone.

For next season, don't forget to follow "Maou-sama, Retry! R" here on mangadex. Translators will have grater motivation with more followers.

@Nullify
Yeah, wow, it's been a minute since the start.

@PlasticDoll
I won't deny either tag, but there isn't much/any even close to being on the more 'smutty' side of ecchi or harem. As for the Loli tag, so far there isn't really much that is... Like sexualized. More just that there are a couple of main characters who are loli's. Though there does seem to be some romantic feelings - at least one sided once anyway.

No Idea how it'll turn out in the sequel but thought I'd point this out.
Just doesn't seem nearly 'as bad' as many other ecchi/harem series, especially when including the loli tag.
Though it HAS been a bit since I reread it, but I think it maybe worse in your mind than it actually it. Or I could be totally wrong and you could still dislike it.

Dex-chan lover
This is just incomprehensible garbage.
I forced my way through about 6 chapters of non-sequiturs back to back, and still have absolutely no clue what was meant to be going on. Just something about some guy who made a game and played it with himself, made multiple characters but hated them, ended up in the game, and turned it into his weird little paedophile fantasy world, and is doing completely arbitrary things while collecting lolis in it, and has a ring that exists just to tell him to get his murder on but keeps stopping him doing it.

Enough is enough.
I'd rather read a cliché-riddled trashy isekai than one that literally makes no sense whatsoever.

Noice... Just the kind of convoluted, nonsensical thing I was looking for... And the art is awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread