Maou Sounanchu!!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Duel

Aggregator gang
Lol he fell like a lifeless puppet! My “jewels” hurt reading this.
Schyte had no hesitation at all!!!

Dex-chan lover
i just love artstyle shifting between fluffy/innocent like and serious one.
also
u w u

Fed-Kun's army
Let's be honest, we thought that this will be some Bear Grylls shit at the startbut we got this hilarious manga instead

Can we get an F for Vardia?

Dex-chan lover
@noobchicken Archers are actually stronger than most people. The strength and stamina needed to draw and hold the drawn bow is much greater than the strength needed to swing a sword around. In fantasy archers are misrepresented as skinny twig-like elves, but in fact these elves wouldn't even be able to draw a bow properly.

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu You're right about the strength but wrong about the stamina. You don't really ever hold the drawn bow, you aim before drawing and release as soon as you build enough tension.

Dex-chan lover
She did well. No really. Why should they face a martial artist? Well done.....And that nutkicker deserved worse. You don't do that to a fellow male. And he also ambushed them.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake Sometimes you do have to hold for a bit if you need to adjust aim, but that wasn't really my point. Perhaps I worded it awkwardly before but I meant that if you have to draw and shot a number of arrows in a short amount of time then you'll inevitably build up quite a bit of stamina.

Users who are viewing this thread