Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2 - Considerations and Preparations VI

Page 10 the panel with Felix "into card" i'm i the only for who the panel is giving some Link vibes ? (maybe the pointy hat ?) i mean he look likes some sort of more adult and mischievous Link, i'll admit i haven't played legend of Zelda in like 20 years tho so...
I definitely see the resemblance, though Feli's design is actually inspired from Peter pan. Could be a case of both, tbh

Dex-chan lover
Always good to see an mc with sense. Don't let any single group be the sole source of information; let the merchants, mercenaries and adventurers do complementary roles. If one group does something shady, or doesn't mesh with the other groups, mc can find out quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I thank God that he’s showed interest (be it surface level or not) in women. BL can just burn. Fudoshi are fucking crazy & the few times I’ve talked to some of them were disasters.
The old idiom of “don’t stick your dick in crazy“ is like that for a reason!

Dex-chan lover
I expected Feli to look even younger than this for some reason lol.
I always imagined him to look like a shota.

Dex-chan lover
Always good to see an mc with sense. Don't let any single group be the sole source of information; let the merchants, mercenaries and adventurers do complementary roles. If one group does something shady, or doesn't mesh with the other groups, mc can find out quickly.
He's also focusing on having each group play to their strengths, and he's not afraid to pay a fair wage and benefits, on top of having a full understanding of what's on the line if he does skimp out like a lot of fictional nobles and royals seem to do. Delegation is a mandatory skill for anyone with significant enough power, and this MC seems to be pretty damn good at it (a lot of manga where main characters are nobility or otherwise in charge seem to have the misunderstanding that they need to do nearly everything themselves to get anything done). Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting promoted again later on.

Users who are viewing this thread