Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de

Dex-chan lover
i swear if this becomes like Ochikobore Datta Ani ga Jitsuha Saikyou (good at the start but becomes lame at end) again

Dex-chan lover
To simply summarize the quality of the story so far:

It does nothing new, but it hits the right points in a decent enough manner. That even at worse it’s tolerable.

Dex-chan lover
The art of the manga is good quality (the artist used to draw BL, so their style has a lot of "personality") and the plot is not confusing (apparently, some annoying things from the novel have been improved here). A good recommendation for those looking for a "isekai mc without cheetos skills" story~:salute:

Dex-chan lover
yeah the arts is really good, better than the novel, oh and the manga also cut most of the novel's useless infodump of comparing this world with earth over anything really

The name of the Main Character feels off when one has read the fan translated webnovel which has it as 'Welner Zeavert' before the mangas fan translation of 'Verna Tesafert'...espically when one has heard of 'Verna' more as a female name than a males.

There is of course some differences, I certainly don't remember them having a certain female commander in these early chapters...so I'm wondering on some things, but can't say it as I would likely spoil from what I know of the webnovel version.

As it is, I'd say it's a typical story, but not a bad one to waste your time looking over.

Last edited:
The art is great looking with very expressive characters and unique backgrounds

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe I missed manga this awesome, it doesn't even feels like an isekai, the MC took a hard work route to become stronger and use his knowledge of strategy both from the game and self-learning to win the war, this is ridiculously good, the art, the plot, the vibe, I'll be waiting for the next chapter, for whoever team or individual who translated this, you have my gratitude, thank you :win:

Users who are viewing this thread