Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Thou Haven’t A Choice But To Love Thy Neighbor

How is she going to sort through all of that while hanging? She gonna use her feet or smth? đź—ż
That's the thing, the whole "I'm giving you a chance to live" thing is very ironic, cause the girl will die anyway, like with the first guy, he was told to write down Nagare's birthday, sounds easy but not for him. The same with the girl, I think you are right with this one, she will be forced to take the sim card with her feet(And I think that there will not be any sim card there anyway)

Dex-chan lover
That's the thing, the whole "I'm giving you a chance to live" thing is very ironic, cause the girl will die anyway, like with the first guy, he was told to write down Nagare's birthday, sounds easy but not for him. The same with the girl, I think you are right with this one, she will be forced to take the sim card with her feet(And I think that there will not be any sim card there anyway)
She will take it with her mouth. But it will be too cut up for her to say anything.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't sim cards yellow though ..? Is it different outside of aus ?
If you're put in on the back...
It can be only showing silver one ...

(The colours may be different due to different product thou, fortunatly she probably had the silver one, or maria sensei just painted all of the blades by the same colour with the sim card...)

To be honest, I was expecting her to be sent to a love hotel by Maria, and then when the girl got there, a lot of old men would grape her to death or smth like that. But this punishment is fitting for the girl's insecurities(loneliness). A thing I want to say is that I kinda dislike that Maria is letting them get "a chance to live", like why not just kill them lmao?
Can't know for sure yet but giving her the illusion of hope is more brutal than going straight into it. It's psychological torture and even if she succeeds in whatever task to live, there's no guarantee it will be upheld. I don't really see Maria forgiving these people with the extent of planning she puts into this revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Not with her tongue?

Dex-chan lover
Haha she tongue fucked him into submission.

Revenge seems a little plain though, like yeah in reality dying alone in a hole of dehydration would be awful but we’ll have to see if it’s fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
Geez why is everyone so into the rape crap? If it's anyone I would rather the would be rapist get the baseball bat in his ass.
Her "theme", while ultimately being "isolation" also had quite some connection to struggle smuggles, both with her falsely accusing the mc's son of being a pervert, sending thugs after the MC to rape her among other things.
It kinda feels like the obvious solution, especially since it usually is the main method other revenge fantasies use on the female avengees instead of death(Which is usually so it's wankable for non-guro fans, but eh)
Kinda interesting that the author went for the theme of Isolation with her instead.

Dex-chan lover
Is it funny that I just watched Saw 2 and am reminded of the key in the pit of used heroin needles?

Contributor
I didn't expect her escape to be that way, the edgy would-be rapist really was weak for giving up and turning on his co-conspirators with just a kiss. For a moment there I thought she also somehow drugged him using the kiss, but maybe that wasn't the case. Dunno what happened in the abandoned hotel, but he was already her prey the moment he dropped the bat. She could've just as easily disposed of him there now that his guard was down.

Surprisingly Shikimi's punishment isn't quite a taste of her own medicine (damaging false accusations against innocents and sending thugs to rape someone), but something else that psychologically hits harder for her who's obsessed with attention and popularity: isolation until death. The way to escape being dangled in front of her is an illusion and a test she will likely not be able to pass; I suppose this part accounts for her sins of making false accusations: her mouth will bleed for this.

for those who think a rape/ sa is the right one, your partially right, her doing infact were one the sex indrusty side but the sins she did were with her words, lying to people about her age and then blackmailing them into giving her group money, bullying other, and just in general a piece of shit talker.
so maybe her punishment in the next chapter will be getting the sim with her tongue and get cut by the razor blades.
there is a chance she will get SA after the mother is done with her by giving her hope of getting out of it alive only to see some strange men coming to "have fun" with her until her dying breath.
I'm probably overthinking this but who cares:dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread