Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Red Lies Paved The Road To Damnation.

Dex-chan lover
The way Okaya talks with her mother is so damn stiff. Feels like he's a stranger to her, or even his whole family.

But this means that Maria could use this fact as a way to "torture" him, using his family, I mean. Who knows.

Aggregator gang
Wait, I guess I'm 'tarded. Someone explain to me the game. I thought if the girl has any one of her "friends" respond back to her, she's be set free and live right? Who cares if the guy told her to @#$% off - he responded back no? Or was Maria lying from the start (like the girl lies) and there was never any chance at repentance?
Since Maria created a fake Twitter? account in which she made Ijima believes that Shikimi tells her side job there, the former basically broke ties with her despite their partnership being built on money.

Maria was never going to let Shikimi leave the remote place alive, anyway.

Last edited:

SK

Okaya's mom refers to her son with a -san affix?
Not entirely uncommon trope of rich/emotionally distant/remarried families where the wife is really proper as far as manners goes but is only there as a trophy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he and his father treat her like trash for some infinitesimally stupid reason considering how he has her by name in his contacts and his general conduct even past the whole sociopath base.

But this means that Maria could use this fact as a way to "torture" him, using his family, I mean. Who knows.
mmm maybe, but he seems way too detached even for that. I bet he'll be prepared to put himself up as an unfortunate victim if anything happens to them as he worms himself into w/e position of power his father holds(since I totally forget if he mentioned exactly what he does at this point). as a psychiatrist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have a curious question, can bugs kill her? I mean those cockroaches or centipedes can do nothing, none of those are venomous. Well she will die of course, due to infection, but bugs??? :questionblob:
I’m asking bc it isn’t satisfying enough to kill her using bugs.

Dex-chan lover
Solid revenge, the psychological torture was well thought out to allow her to come to the same conclusion herself that she truly is a loner in the end.

Dex-chan lover
What's the over-under on Okaya's mom sexually abusing him and all this is just lashing out

Dex-chan lover
I have a curious question, can bugs kill her? I mean those cockroaches or centipedes can do nothing, none of those are venomous. Well she will die of course, due to infection, but bugs??? :questionblob:
I’m asking bc it isn’t satisfying enough to kill her using bugs.
The persians had a form of torture back in the day where they would cover people in honey and milk and leave them on a boat to be eaten alive by bugs

its called Scaphism, look it up

Dex-chan lover
So wait, did Maria let the thug live? Won't that come back to haunt her later, after the girl is reported missing? I mean the guy could connect the dots and expose her. Or maybe that's also part of her plan to lure someone else.

Dex-chan lover
The persians had a form of torture back in the day where they would cover people in honey and milk and leave them on a boat to be eaten alive by bugs

its called Scaphism, look it up
Yeah but they died first due to infection, and it’s kinda weird since honey has antibacterial effect. Bugs can’t eat you alive unless they can penetrate your skin.

Dex-chan lover
For a few previous chapters, here in the comments I've seen some people saying that her punishment should be something involving rape, but DAMN, what happened here is much worse and totally appropriate for a bitch like that. Seriously, making her realize how lonely she really is, completely destroying her ego and only after that, letting her be eaten alive by bugs.

I hope the next revenges continue at this level or go even higher with psychological and physical torture. The entire group of bastards deserves this.

Ps: I hope that in the next chapter, at least, it will show Maria getting rid of the body (burning or burying it), just to give me peace of mind knowing that the bitch is really dead.
Rape is not a big deal, not the penetrative act by itself at least. Then it depend what there is more to it. Especially if the girl is a literal prostitute. This is why many rape victims often doesn't even try to react or even goes along with it. It's clear that fists and kicks are way more scarier for them than the sexual act.
Being broken, proven to be alone and only used for sexual satisfaction, and then devoured alive by bugs is certainly a worst fate.

So it looks like she just beat that dude with the belt and didn't give him any nookie. Damn, sucks to be him.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, did Maria let the thug live? Won't that come back to haunt her later, after the girl is reported missing? I mean the guy could connect the dots and expose her. Or maybe that's also part of her plan to lure someone else.
Even gave him a S&M session for free apparently

Dex-chan lover
For a few previous chapters, here in the comments I've seen some people saying that her punishment should be something involving rape, but DAMN, what happened here is much worse and totally appropriate for a bitch like that. Seriously, making her realize how lonely she really is, completely destroying her ego and only after that, letting her be eaten alive by bugs.

I hope the next revenges continue at this level or go even higher with psychological and physical torture. The entire group of bastards deserves this.

Ps: I hope that in the next chapter, at least, it will show Maria getting rid of the body (burning or burying it), just to give me peace of mind knowing that the bitch is really dead.
Those people that wanted rape as a punishment only said it to reflect their desire to get off to a woman being punished with a deserved rape (notice that with the guys you didn't have that kind of calls for).

Of course, the punishment the author depicted makes a lot more sense for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread