Maria no Danzai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Spiral of Hatred

Dex-chan lover
Kidnapping him and presumably sedating him in such proximity to the police officer may not be the best idea
question is where did she left his clothes, 'cause the police officer got his ass handed and probably not gonna move for some time, buuut probaly threw something to follow him on his bag before he escaped.

if Maria throws the "transceiver" that the hubby thrown on the bully, we get some more chapter, if not the police will be on her ass (and not in the way the ex husband would like)

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck yeah. Great Intense Chapter. I was annoyed and getting angry that he escaped then was going to kill the well-meaning cultist. Also, notice that his achilles tendons have been sliced (horizontal blood where they are).

Dex-chan lover
this feels kinda rushed
It sucks when a good story is short, but it's even worse when a story is dragged out beyond when it should have ended - typically because of additional potential profit (I'm looking at you American Stories). I don't think the story is too rushed. Maybe when this becomes an anime, it'll be given more details and whatnot with a more canon interpretation (like AoT Anime > Manga).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread