Maria no Danzai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Spiral of Hatred

Dex-chan lover
Sniff sniff ... yup, smells like a MangaDex comment section in here ... feels like home.

Also, if he took ZERO damage from being hit by a car I WILL laugh out loud. But then again being young has it's perks ... too bad I don't know what that feels like anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of loose ends being produced is higher than a rope cutting factory
it all started with Maria thinking its morally wrong to kill anyone that's not involved with her son's murder. Didn't she know the saying.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves

Taking revenge is never a noble cause. I still don't get her plan on letting Ijima go in the first place. What was she hoping for?

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh babeyyyy thatwhatwevebeenwaiting for
thatswhatthisisallabout
WOOOOOO

woo-yeah-baby.gif

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the delay, had to do some college stuff as it was really urgent. (I wont be able to graduate)
And the raws are from a different source now. Which is in a mobile app. We tried to find a way and this is what we found. Please bear with us for the quality.
try and focus on your college life as priority, but thanks for the translation. I hope this is not getting in your IRL stuff much else you need to reassess your priorities.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the delay, had to do some college stuff as it was really urgent. (I wont be able to graduate)
And the raws are from a different source now. Which is in a mobile app. We tried to find a way and this is what we found. Please bear with us for the quality.
Buddy, thank you people for the translation. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Here's her saving some random ass Stalker kid, while her husband was being beaten half to death and proceeds laying like that on the floor at home 🥲

She can't rescue him cause then it would be too suspicious. "I haven't talked to you in years: how the fuck did you know I was brutally attacked during an investigation of a serial-killer killing our son's year classmates?". He already has some suspicion of her being the School Nurse right when these killings started.

Also, the dude called the cops/back-up (which is also why the bully ran away instead of fighting). People are coming to find him fucked up and provide emergency medical treatment.

Finally, give it some time. Usually stories like this will have a cheesy brief flashback where we'll see Mary actually come to his aid to make sure he's alright; but he'll be like half-conscious and delirious so he'll see her like a holy angel coming to his rescue. Cut to him later with a thousand-yard stare in his hospital bed while recovering, "...Was that really a dream? Was she actually there? Why would she be there? How would she have known? Do I miss her that much?"

Watch. Fucking calling it. It'll happen in like 3-5 chapters from now.

Last edited:
I had theorized that she would initiate a hunt with Kinugawa. All of her judgement setups have been designed specifically to target each person. For Kinugawa who values strength, aggression, and violence when he torments a person, it had to be something that opposes that. And a hunt does exactly that. It leaves him with only his strength to rely on but that can quickly be eliminated by targeting a limb to incapacitate him. It turns him from the apex predator to simply another prey. The one thing I’m interested in is how she’s going to deal with that kid. He’s a nuisance and will do nothing but put her at risk. I don’t think she should eliminate him but definitely find a way to get him to stop associating with her.

Dex-chan lover
All good, education definitely has priority! Thanks for your scanlation

Users who are viewing this thread