Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei

Too much floof, not enough smut. I can’t stand the Shoujo feel of this, tag should be changed to Shoujo and not Josei. This suits a younger girls cutesy dreamy wet dream than an older woman’s lonely, cold and yearning for a passionate hardcore wetdream. Every time it gets juicy it goes back to story mode, very disappointing. I thought it was hardcore smut about a dominatrix with a slave fetish. But no, just floof and weird a** circumstance that make me feel, ew.

@Elliotsmom15 We're working on ch 7 and 8. Check out our discord to get the latest update. For faster releases, why don't you help us with redrawing and typesetting. 😊

Im grateful for cotton candy scanlating josei smut. This definitely isn't shoujo, there is too many adult themes happening here. I really don't know how to feel about this manga.... this guy was really on love with her when she was like 13? Idk.... she had a brother figure in her life that turn out to be super sexual attracted to her.... like wow.... I get major creep vibes... just like the poor main lead. It seems like he's crying out for the fact that he was forced to love a tween girl when he was 18. He can't even be happy to attracted to her when she's 20. The shut is okay... there's too much shame after each sexual encounter to make it fun. In fact there is way better shut out there with less shame. dm for titles. Also ppl keep saying there is fluff... I can't seem to find it except when he is being a cute older brother to a girl (which gets ruined when u think about how he is sexualy attracted to her)..... he even says it feels like he is committing a crime. He is disgusted with him self.... they are currently adults and 20 and 26 is a fine age difference. But the mangaka keeps bringing up the past...

I liked this but it is getting increasingly drawn out and over angsty (as in the ML is too angsty). It's like holy crap get over it the woman is 20 years old. Also, I mean maybe it's just me but I feel like it's impossible for the standard person to orgasm just from having their nipples sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread