Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei

Thanks so much for translating, I love it, but I also am impatient, do you guy lacks of people and need help? I maybe don’t know how to edit that drawing or clearing but I can help if you show me how to do it. If you’re interested, contact me and I will do my best immediately for my next chapters 😭😭😭

Group Leader
@Emeralde
I believe there is a future group that has already formed that is taking over the continuing chapters from here on out. We are already finished with our part and will not be picking it up.

Noooooooo someone PLEASE pick this up! This is sooo good, FINALLY a Main Female lead that isn't all klutzy and dumb but one that makes the first move

@shadythecutie

They might be referring to me cause I contacted them about fonts they used. I was planning to do it, not really as an official group, would only be doing it for this project until I got tired or someone else wanted to pick it up.

The person who had offered to translate for me however flaked, so consider it dead. Can't do anything without a proper translator unfortunately 🤷

My heart is now empty (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

The guy is seriously pissing me off. He wants to "pretend that nothing happened" but gets jealous as if he has a right to be. Ugh, my pet peeve in shoujo/josei. 😒

Users who are viewing this thread