Marine Corps Yumi

@themanj Anastasia the author of this, who based this manga off of some of the experiences she had while in the marine corps, died some years ago sadly. Though I remember reading from a commentor said that there were still like some chapters left up to 137 I think before she died?

Fed-Kun's army
@HellifIknow
according to Wikipedia it was cancer 2015... rip
luckily for us she gave the whole plot to nagomi who finished it in 2017

Woah, RIP Anastasia.

I do hope someone will pick up this one and translate it to honor her work

:') I wish there was more. Thank you translators for your work with this, and I pray that Anastasia-sensei is resting in peace.

Dex-chan lover
From what i know, this series ended back in 2017, well, at least that's where the free chapter ends anyway. So, it's the matter of TL group to pick this up, AGAIN.

Just picked this up and it's good! RIP author, but thanks for continuing the scanlation.
Pretty fitting that I'm interning on a U.S. military base as I comment here.

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs

She actually was born on Amerigon soil, it doesn’t matter that much

It makes all the difference.

It was almost unreadable to me because it irked me so much that her path to becoming the President was through becoming a citizen. The veterans should have been able to tell her that to become President she needed to be a "natural born citizen." Either born in the US, or to American citizen parents. Which makes everything she was doing pointless. It also made everyone helping her, but not telling her she can't like that, someone who's deceiving her. I can maybe maybe overlook the deception as ignorance, but the first part still meant it was a story of how someone failed rather than someone taking a shot at a slim chance.

But with this spoiler, I can also think of her effort as unnecessary, rather than worthless. Which means I can enjoy reading this. Thank you. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread