Martial Peak - Ch. 920 - Can’t we talk about this?

Dex-chan lover
Hard to believe
that she's wife number 4
with what's going on here.

Aggregator gang
What is going on with the weird censoring when she is clothed? And I really feel like Yang Kai’s character flip flops all over the place.

@1boring #3 was the girl who helped him throughout the whole inheritance games the one that he ‘turned down’ but still thinks of her like the other two

Dex-chan lover
@1boring
Shan Qing Luo, if that actually means anything to you. (I can't remember their names either) The demon queen with the Poisonous Widow Body.

fe40d99e2b34cd533a80dad9ebe99b97298ae1996dd3ade6ba8c4c6871bb48a6_thumb.png

@Raids
She, Qiu Yi Meng, never actually becomes a wife. Not for lack of trying.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion ah, thanks. Nearly forgot about her.

Btw, do you know what happened to the insect-ish girl? The one that could manipulate the bugs to either control or insta-kill people. She was from an early arc and I don't remember her being mentioned after the escape/banishment from the og tiny world.

Dex-chan lover
@1boring
Zi Mo was last seen while Yang Kai and Shui Ling, the little princess of the Water Spirit Temple (and one of the only two to survive the Bone Race), were searching for Abandoned Earth for a void portal. Aside from story contrivances, nothing of note happens to her. Yang Kai upholds his word and removes her soul brand and that's the last she is seen.

just what is he trying to do ? it doesn't look like he wants to rape her, so just restrain her ? doesn't he have those golden chains for that? i guess i'll just have to blame it on poor writing.
And the censorship doesn't make any sense either, even if he was grabbing her tits why sensor the lower half ?
PS. the previous missing chapter 919 is on the TL website disasterscans dot com. it will be uploaded her pretty soon i think.

Double-page supporter
And they did it again... Skipping a chapter, what you want to punish u for not visiting your site? Go ahead drop the series as a whole, pretty sure someone else is gonna pick it up, it's popular enough...
Oh and start ship again... You want us to visit your crapy site, but you can't even watch your spelling...

Dex-chan lover
@1boring
He's been rapey for less than that.

@JoeGP
1. He gave the chains back to his ancestral founder, so no.
2. They wouldn't work because:
- they're a yang artifact, specialized in restraining yin enemies,
- they're at most Saint level, Xue Yue is a Saint King.

I don't remember what his plan was, if he even had one, but he's indeed threatening her with rape.

Finally the epic dantian-versus-virginity gambit.

In a big novel there are always some key moments that stick out.
This was one of them.

But this gambit would probably only work in their culture.
Because in chinese culture there's a much higher social value put on the virginity of a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread