Martial Peak

I absolutely don't remember what number was the last chapter I read..... nor when it was. Guess i'll drop that one...?

What the hell, all the chapters disappear theres no way of me remembering what the last chapter was. People realize they don't do this for a job right and we all read as a hobby? I know it requires money and pulling off mangadex is w.e but for fucks sake treat your readers with some respect.

The last chapters were around ~74-75 I believe. Everything is on NinjaScans from 1 to 156.

@Fayze don't claim they have it up to 400+ when they don't. They have a large gap of almost 100 chapters between 300-something and 400-something, and then some 20 chapters in the 400s.

They claim they have them all translated, so obviously they've adopted some drip-feeding tactics to have hungry fans refreshing their site daily. Which is pretty sad, and very attention-seeking.

... and all this for some crappy machine-translation.

If I may, wuxia involve martial arts, immortal cultivation is xianxia stuff. This is clearly xianxia, another trashy one at that.
On that note it feels really familiar so I might have read the novel.

@crochetcocoking the term xianxia is less know internationally, so for us, 'wuxia' serves the purpose well enough. I don't think there's even a xianxia tag on this site...

@Shiggle not sure what gap you are talking about since i just recently read all of it from Ch120-400 on their site. I havent had a problem loading any chapters except one being around ch216 or something around there. So for your claim about missing chapters here and there, i cant relate (edit: i do now see the gap from 400 onwards. But at least it still up to 400 for the time being and possibly gap get reupped). Maybe i kept reading on without knowing? But i highly doubt it as i didnt feel disconnected from the plot.

It is also not my intention to mislead people nor placing a false claim. I had a positive experience reading it from there hence i suggested.

@Fayze you comment with impeccable timing. Today they just uploaded a few more so the gap is now only from chapter 408 to chapter 468.

Double-page supporter
I hate to say it but ninja scans look better than disaster scans

Users who are viewing this thread