Martial Peak

Double-page supporter
"The journey to the martial peak is a lonely, solitary and long one"
'Sees Harem tag'
Sound about right.

@bigpleb
The end of Chapter 718 corresponds roughly to the start of Chapter 795 in the novel.
You can find the whole series at https://www.divinedaolibrary.com/
Current chapter is 1533.

Of note, the last few chapters blows through a ton of events rather quickly. Of note, chapter 712 you mentioned corresponds to roughly chapter 765-770 of the light novel.

Feels like our MC is like Homer Simpson now, just going from point to point with a simpleton mindset.

[ol][/ol]

Code:

[ol][/ol]

No matter what you think about this, nobody can say that the scanlations aren't fast. I've never seen 10 scanlations in one day for a full week before.

if you
read this comment your parents will die within 5 years. to undo the
curse you have to copy this and paste this to other 5 manga.

The most productive one i've ever seen with 1-2 chapter everyday, it's possible because the simplicity of the manhua.

@Hakin it can also be that the artist is being worked to death, i mean it is quite impossible to give 2 chapters per day or is it that the translators have still not caught up with the manhua, either way i hope that the artist is in good health

I'll be 100% honest I have no idea how they do this. There is at least two chapters per day sometimes three. I hope the artists are okay because unless they're like cracked up and running on nothing but caffeine I don't know how they do it.

This series was okay starting off but then it lost track of the plot like at chapter 500.
In every arc its the same thing.
>Yang kai ends up in a strange place, He runs into people, People are usually in trouble, Yang kai kills the males and lets the females tag along, Goes to their base/HQ and just does what ever the fuck he wants, Yang kai pisses off someone kills them and then leaves.
Rinse and repeat and you have the plot of the whole story after chapter 500

5/10 at best I lost interest long ago.

Dropped 300 chapters, everything seems predictable. The power of his enemies are always 1 tier above him, but he can still defeat them. Too many girls and no focus on any of them. Mc is just so great and never struggles. All of his enemies are cocky and always gets proven wrong because mc is so great. Art doesn't improve and the characters writing are bad.

@kraDracsO Every fight is so predictable. The mobs are only a few minor realms higher than him, but he can still beat them cause of his cultivation method. The bosses enemies are always 1 great realm above him. He cultivates and boosts 1 great realm and can fight them now.

Users who are viewing this thread