Martial Universe

@rokuro

Original work by Zero Scans, if you see the same content elsewhere, understand that it's probably the other group that copied.
You can confirm that by seeing their watermark on the first page.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA
he took that L hard. I'm happy that the mc rival/enemy took that L but i kinda wanted to see that death match. but ahh look on his face is so satisfying.

does this story have anything to do with the other ones in the same universe? are there events that impact the events of this one, or vice versa? reoccurring characters? etc?

Guys I don't want to criticize they uploader 0scan but you guys are the one who uploading this manga from ages...
But now someone has posted this manga on a website ....
And you just literally copying it and pasting it again here....!!!
Dude seriously I m really disappointed...!
I thought your the best but now I think your the worst among all!!!
I hope maybe you make manga update faster next time...?

The beginning was very slow and boring but after around chapter 40+ it gets way better in my opinion.

Hey I like the story so far but I hate that girl for hiding that dark hall master to his own brother...!
I hope see doesn't turn into darkness in future if that happen their will be no choice but to kill her ...and I don't want to see that...!
Is she a bitch why can't see understand his brother feeling and how dare that drak hall master try to snitch our mc sister from him...!

@rokuro

if you don't mind a lil bit ..
while their nature is that of dark, she isn't bad or anything toward qintan, she will also save mc thanks to qing tan presence, sadly her role even in the novel is very limited, so she is kinda like waste of super strong characters which exist only to give qing tan the darkness symbol.

@dend08
oh thanks buddy ..!
so she is not going to corrupt her or anything...?
she is just like a side character..anyway thanks for the info...!

@rokuro

Yep she isn't gonna do that. She is her precious disciple that she found in such remote place, and you can see that she is pretty sane herself, so she won't corrupt her. Heck if she's really evil
she could force her and topple this whole kingdom, she is that strong

@rokuro I hate that kind of twist/end. There was one where boy was in love with a girl in their group that got isekaid but the other guys were jealous and threw him in a certain death dungeon. Dude worked his ass off to get out to save the girl but she had been corrupted, by the time he made it, they had both lost their minds and to save her soul he ends up having to kill her.

@Blusasuke
I know that manga and I have read it too but in that story that girl is already corrupted to being with she herself throw him into the dungeon in order to save herself ...but when she met reality she become went more and more into path of darkness that she thought to kill everyone but meet her own death by the hand of mc..!
its annoying but if your in that situation you will feel it's better to die then live in that corrupted world with all that sin she had done....!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If you wonder what chapter is in novel: chapter 93 of manga is chapter 373 in LN - https://readwebnovels.net/novel/wu-dong-qian-kun/

Anyways if you want to read it after reading manuha i would suggest from chapter 338 as it will help you to understand better about whats going on in novel as i said many scenes are not mentioned in manuha.

Users who are viewing this thread