Marvel + JUMP Collaboration

I found this really cute and funny. Strange got the best costume, very snazzy and "scary". The last page is surprising, and not only for me.

Dex-chan lover
surprisingly good.. and to see them in this style is kinda good too..

Dex-chan lover
I remember when I first came across this a couple of years ago. How I wish this would be made into a longer series.

compared to the other manga with spider-man in it, this is ass and i mean pure ass, not just from concentrate

Dex-chan lover
Secret Reverse: the big two arrive in japan!

japan: go back we have Gundam and it looks cool then you two
just saying i know nothing about people of japan do they like Marvel movie and comics?
if yes then i am sorry for making a bad joke
if no holy shit people like my joke

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE my younger brother went to Japan as an exchange student for a semester. He talked about how people's love for Disney was so strong that there is legit peer pressure to get into Disney stuff.

My guess is that Disney has been pushing their presence in Japan in some way or form, and since they own tons of Marvel rights I'm willing to bet the comics made their way over there eventually too.

I regularly see MCU stuff like Avengers movies advertised on the Japanese Playstation Store too in the TV station.

Dex-chan lover
@revolver275 Technically, Marvel and DC both have had a lot of stuff happen in them that you could arguably call isekai. Including an entire thing where Deadpool fights oodles of himself from alternate universes. One could further argue that anything to do with him or any of those myriad universes inherently comes with some vague isekai-ish connections. Having said that, I haven't even opened page one of this yet so I don't know if this should or shouldn't have the tag for more conventional reasoning. What I'm saying is just food for thought.

Okay there we go, I took a look at it and this probably shouldn't really have the isekai tag and all. Time travel yes, other world or dimension or anything, not so much in this (minus the tenuous connections I already mentioned that really don't even count).

Chapter 7 is the only one that contains yuri , rest is dudes fucking lolis.
Just a headsup :,)

Contributor
@Read0nly
Late reply, but it could be argued that this is just a fan effort, and definitely not a professional work, since, as official translations have showed, they continue to amaze us with their consistent quality, and so it would be petty to try and bring down some amateur work.

Dex-chan lover
So if the news is true, then this is gonna get a serialization. Sick.
Man, I hope it'll last longer than Spider-Man: Fake Red. I don't want it to die out too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread