Masamune-kun no Revenge

At this point im fine with any pairing as long as it means some closure. Dunno how i managed to read till the end ?

Aggregator gang
The score is plummeting quickly. Soon we’ll reach the sub 50% bar b o i s

Contributor
I'm not sure when was the last time I kinda care about the story so I guess the ending is not that bad mmm...

Again the first girl wins always seriously there isn't a point in making it "harem" if it's always the first girl that wins. I was seriously really enjoying when Thicc girl looked like she was winning.

I am disappointed with Japan yet again. When is there going to be a romantic/harem manga where the 1st character doesn't win? Seriously at this point its getting a tad bit old, we get all these great and interesting ladies and for them to be "Support characters" in the end. Welp that is that I guess.

Contributor
@depzdai

Let's be honest . It had a nice story and settings

Ahah. No.
Only the beginning of the story was good, it become worst with each new chapter. Fillers everywhere, bad story-telling/Pacing and some horrible arcs (fake masamune lul), and now a rushed ending for nothing, this story should have ended 2/3 years ago.

If you want to be honest , let's say it's bad, even for a shonen rom-com harem.
It's ok if you read it for free to pass time, but if you intend to buy it, there are way better romance mangas, even classic rom-coms.

At least the artist was good, i hope he will work with a better author next time.

Dex-chan lover
@tajboy123
Hey, not even Japan liked this ending and Fake Masamune arc. Japanese aren't that bad this time, author was.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall Read again what I said. I said that syndrome was an ASSPULL. And you hated Fake Masamune arc surely just because it had an NTR vibe, but it's not; that fat girl could only become the trigger for all their romance development. The pacing only went shit in the last arc. This kind of settings was rare for a shounen rom-com harem and almost everyone tend to hate something rare if it never leads to their things, so your blaming it for being bad is not valid.

@Kuroageha

Thank god I'm not the only one. It's a serious bad ending and im not sure why many authors don't make very satisfying endings :L

everything was going well until the last chapter.... what wrong with the Japanese authors and their shitty endings?!?!

Contributor
The author should just do multiple endings with extra chapters if he don't have the courage to broke the status quo. Yep, i preferred the less predictable shishou ending. :D

Dex-chan lover
@Seoul
Not even surprised, other sites like baidu and marumaru rate this series as low as this site.

i swear people before last chapter because boobs was winning ''best manga ever, finally an author that doesnt give a shit''
now that the girl the whole manga was about wins and every logical person who doesnt look at boobs expected it ''omg worst ending ever''
There was no way author would make the lesson of the manga what adagaki's intro was that u shouldnt bother with people because they will hurt you, your boobs was an absolutely terrible character from start to end, sure most of the charas on this are bad but her getting a happy ending after ruining 2 people's whole lives would be worse than this rushed ending, get real, boobs dont make endings

Users who are viewing this thread