Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - The Loyal Knight

Supporter
Not sure what I’m more excited for next chapter, his family reacting to his height change or his family reacting to him becoming a demon lord

oh and don’t forget his other family. The non-related brother and father back home are gonna be pretty surprised if they ever meet again lol

Dex-chan lover
hope they don't chicken out and let the protagonist keep the long hair for once (yes, I am very much biased bc I love long hair in any context, but still, why make the hair grow in the first place if he's just getting rid of it in less than a chapter afterwards?)

Dex-chan lover
Great, not only is he a demon lord, he'll be treated as a lolicon if he tries to interact with his lover. History will remember him as Legendary Lolicon Demon Lord Ain.
Let's not forget that he accidentally proposed to his mother early in the series and the mother happens to be a shotacon, in addition him essentially being a clone of her, so, yeah, he's sure got potential to have a lot of epithets to his name...

Users who are viewing this thread