Mata, Kata Omou. - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Now

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but I'll tag it anyways.
I understand the drama is part of the story and I'm fine with it. What I reaaaaally want is that they finally address whether the fiend was the cause of the suicide or not. If he was I need him to pay for it.

Group Leader
Bro this is too sad.
I signed up for a funny, cute romcom and all I got was a bunch of uncalled for suffering.

Aggregator gang
@sakuchu should have gotten the memo by the 4th chapter no? This was totally gonna be a sob story lol

don't you just love it when you read the first few pages and thought it was gunna be some cute funny romcom, but it ended up hitting you in the nuts and you are wreathing in too much pain and sadness to be able to click off the manga and read all the way to the end of it, absorbing and internalizing the sadness.

yeah. I love it

Double-page supporter
Chapterly reminder that Tsurara is the only bad person in this entire manga.

Every single bad thing in this manga besides the very first death was due to her trying to fuck about with the world in an attempt to force someone else to take on her (admittedly sad) fate of existing forever so that she could commit suicide.

Tsurara needs to suffer for what she did.

Dex-chan lover
i still hate the blond guy, fuck that guy and all of his versions

Group Leader
black haired dude is the single best character in this whole thing. black haired girl doesn't deserve him one bit

Me first time reading: this gonna be one of those romcom isn't it?
Me now: I don't know who i should support wtf

@VirtuousVillein
Exactly that "accident" makes me think it was a suicide. Everything points to that.
The friend is jealous of the MC.
Talks with him and declares his love for the FMC.
The MC (who has been shown to be the nicest dude in existence) feels bad and extremely conflicted.
Just so happens to die in a traffic accident after talking with blonde dude (which, by the way, is the most common thing they say when someone actually commits suicide and nobody knows it was suicide until much later in time).
It is also a common trend in manga when you have a super nice MC who actually thinks more about others and has low self esteem (despite normally showing a cheerful front) to end up putting those others' feelings before theirs, and then commit suicide to clear the way because they can't cope with the situation.
At least that's my opinion based on other works xD

@Phuocphuc46 well, this whole mess started thanks to that scumbag Male Lead Bestfriend.. Thanks to him, this tragedy happens. What kind of Bestfriend that when your bestie already confessed to someone he likes, and they already can be said official dating, and everyone knew they like each other, and you suddenly appears act like to be NTR Man out of nowhere.

And I quite understand when this story started, Female lead hard to believe about his feelings, because he always act like a kids, confess but J/K!!! Whose gonna take that seriously. But hey, finally they admit they love each other. Until this Bestfriend came and say. I LIKE HER TOO BTW..

@Malikoman @Cencourang Well, I can't say I agree with your interpretations, but I guess we'll see soon. Personally I think he did the honorable thing, to admit to his friend that he had unrequited feelings does not equate to him saying he wanted to steal her away at all.

Users who are viewing this thread