Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 110 - Each One's Growth

Dex-chan lover
I'll bet that yuuki will be the first to recognize the impostor with kuusetsu's help.

Dex-chan lover
These two chapters have been some of the best in the series so far, definitely a bad omen to what comes next; I think shushu dies or disappears based on this chapter alone

Dex-chan lover
New arc means new rewards, new cool fights, new forms and powers of Yuuki and let's see how that captain is

This arc for me is called "How many rewards from different people using the slave from can he get."

Dex-chan lover
Himari is def my fav ngl
And well we after a while finally got a whole chapter just for unit 7 thats also pretty cool ngl

Dex-chan lover
Is this squad not close enough to tell the difference? Maybe there is an extra aspect where bel has to be kept alive so the copy is in real time reading from the real bell to act in a way the real one would. Could add that since abilities are hardcoded to the person or 'soul', simply copying appearance or cloning the biology isn't enough ...

Yes I'm reaching trying to find ways that Bell doesn't have to die.

Dex-chan lover
Is this squad not close enough to tell the difference? Maybe there is an extra aspect where bel has to be kept alive so the copy is in real time reading from the real bell to act in a way the real one would. Could add that since abilities are hardcoded to the person or 'soul', simply copying appearance or cloning the biology isn't enough ...

Yes I'm reaching trying to find ways that Bell doesn't have to die.
It's not Bell's squad.

Dex-chan lover
Fukuma is a woman even her wiki states she's female.
I'm sorry but are you seriously using a wiki to try and prove this? You know anybody can create/edit Wiki articles, right? There is no proof in the actual manga that Fukuma is a woman or a man. The literal only image of Fukuma in that Wiki is of when they were transformed into Ren, so I can almost guarantee whoever wrote that Wiki based Fukuma's possible gender purely on that.

Dex-chan lover
we dont know yet how his shapeshifting works i think. maybe he needs the target to be alive to be able to transform into them, so he keeps bell in a card where she is kept in her half-dead/dying state
If they kill her off I'm going to be pretty upset. Not to the point I'll stop reading but I will throw something at least.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but are you seriously using a wiki to try and prove this? You know anybody can create/edit Wiki articles, right? There is no proof in the actual manga that Fukuma is a woman or a man. The literal only image of Fukuma in that Wiki is of when they were transformed into Ren, so I can almost guarantee whoever wrote that Wiki based Fukuma's possible gender purely on that.
Frankly I do trust wiki more often than not when it comes to things like gender. I don't trust wiki with ages of a character tho.

But with Fukuma literally NOTHING points at them being a man. Not even in the introduction chapter, the beginning of this arc or in Bell Tears.

It's literally safer to assume she's female when majority of the Thunder Gods are female.

Double-page supporter
Frankly I do trust wiki more often than not when it comes to things like gender. I don't trust wiki with ages of a character tho.

But with Fukuma literally NOTHING points at them being a man. Not even in the introduction chapter, the beginning of this arc or in Bell Tears.

It's literally safer to assume she's female when majority of the Thunder Gods are female.
Besides, only women get powers from Mato Peaches.

Yuuki is a special case because it's not his power transforming him, it's Kyoka's

Users who are viewing this thread