Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 113 - Fukuma, The Observer

Dex-chan lover
I want to leave it very clear... touch even the air around Nei, and I guarantee... I don't care if you're a god or whatever shit you call yourself... you will pay in a way you could even imagine.

I am starting to see a pattern in the abilities, kinda late I admit, but with Prachi's ability being a "materialization" ability with "self-enhancement" effects, a "map" of the categories abilities can fall kinda popped in my mind.

The ones that come to mind are... "spatial construction" and "spatial manipulation", "object materialization", "transmuting" and "transforming" matter, "self augmentation", "energy manipulation and generation" and a few more that I can't quite categorize.

And it is important to account for the "themes" that come with each "obsession" of the users which gives them some restriction, condition, or secondary mechanics.

Dex-chan lover
I believe the last Japanese sentence "that is the hunter's bosom"
is a reference to Japanese proverb which roughly means "if a cornered bird jumps into the hunter's bosom, because of human nature, even that hunter will spare the bird"

now, the hunter here is not a human
so...

Dex-chan lover
Does anybody know why this manga became erotica unstead of just ecchi well i probably will know in the near future , its very similar to tsugumomo changing from ecchi to erotica too.

Dex-chan lover
Varvara's got it bad for Kyouka lol. Very cute. Will Fukuma be able to incapacitate Nei? If Nei gets carded or killed, that puts a hard limit on Fukuma's ability to operate undetected since everyone will be on guard.

T51

Double-page supporter
man, this chapter, in hindsight, was just all about how amazing Kyouka is

ya boi Yuuki eating good

Dex-chan lover
This Manga is good at fanservice, but the environment itself are all non memorable, I can't even guess what this shangri-la looks like 🤣
Also why do I have a feeling Kyouka is already a bit suspicious of her?
It's a giant flower field with a big house in the middle

Users who are viewing this thread