Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The Gathering of Chiefs

Aggregator gang
LOL, let's just catch a glimpse...she looked like she was disgusted by him being there, probably a lesbo(with all due respect) no one else gave him a murderous look just because he was there except her so.....

Anyway, I like tenka very much and shushu is very lovely, I feel like she is the one that likes yuuki the most and is not just interested because of his abilities like tenka

Considering her last name, Varvara should stay as Varvara. Maybe not Pilipenko but Philipenko... who knows

Fed-Kun's army
Is the commander the only one with a floating chair (lol)? Everyone else seemed to have chairs with legs.

@danielboredom

1. people's preferences
2. for now, there are only Shushu and Tenka that accepted that they are in love with Yuuki. based on Shushu's "thirsty-for-yuuki" chart on the last chapter, its clear that Tenka is taking the no. 1 spot. not only she's on the offensive, she's the only one (for now) that showed us she truly wanted to live with him together. remember when her dreamed getting married and shit with him chapters ago? i think that's mostly why people like her

Dex-chan lover
@metakamaze people like tenka cause of her straight-forward appeals i guess, not that your generic fmc where they always hesitates
it all depends on the mc then
and probably we will get more commander/chief that will fall for our mc here

Users who are viewing this thread