Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Training Season

Dex-chan lover
Ill miss the sister’s friend but their memories probably gonna play a role in this new thunder god’s development

MD@Home
This is weird question. Did anyone know how this new demon girl clothes work?

Glued? 🤔

Group Leader
Dem page 4 would be glorious when the volume comes out.

Is kuutetsu the egg that ate those two semi-shuuki allies of MC's sister?

T51

Double-page supporter
Godamnit, am pissed cause of the censorship, but I guess our lord and savior Ardesc will deliver us the uncensored version ones its out huh.

Anyways; I was expecting more but I am satisfied. Author-kun delivered as always.

When Yakumo blew her top-off and the necklace was revealed, for me, it made the scene a little bit more sweet and charming yet sexy at the same time. Author's really good at making these characters so goddamn loveable.

Seeing as how we're probably gonna get joint training with the 10th this time, I'm guessing more Kyouka and Ren interaction, and more Yuuki and Ren interaction too. But at this point, other than her thicc fucking thighs, and her basically having the powers of a Rinnegan, I'm not that invested in Ren that much; but seeing as how Author-kun is really good at making characters loveable/hateable Im looking forward as to how he will develop Ren's character. But at this point, Im more invested into Yakumo than Ren.

Tenka still best girl though.

As always, thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Harem end with her as harem leader?
I mean MC is still in the harem so that's a win win in my book

Fed-Kun's army
Lol it was a harem ending but you never expected that Mc ends up in another one's harem did you? What a plot twist

Aw man... does that mean the 2 are dead? :'(

This is a long shot but since "physical forms" are somewhat changeable, maybe those 2 can still be saved(?).

Dex-chan lover
The thing I like most about this manga is how clean the art is, detailed but sharp.. and shapely..

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one concerned that the final "god" to join their ranks will be the current commander aka the captain of the 10th unit? the super OP chick with super undefined powers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Double-page supporter
Wait so the nee sans friends who were trapped in that egg became this girl or she ate them? Looking at her closely the face does resemble the little one a bit while the chest resembles the thicc one damn rip i guess

Users who are viewing this thread