Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Rampage

Double-page supporter
Bruh his form with the commander is awesome but sucks cause looks like it's to powerful to control I'm sure she's strong enough stop him though.

There's probably not going to be a reward this time, given that he rebelled against his owner.

They said the reward is tied to his own desire no?
Since he seems to have no control over himself, there might not be any or some form of punishment.

Dex-chan lover
The MC and the commander have an all out battle where the MC use every single bit of his power until he collapse, that make his 'reward' meter go through the roof and the commander is stuck until the reward is done. That would be fun if something like that happened.

Dex-chan lover
probably the reward is gonna be super embarrasing for the commander, also probably he will have a bunch of abilities in that form the same as her.

The forms that he can turn into all look so goddamn amazing, especially this one. Dark MC looks cool as hell

Dex-chan lover
This will definitely be the Tatsumi 2.0 moment where this series gets a tad more serious.

Dex-chan lover
so how fucked up is the commander if her form turns him into a rampaging monster? The forms all seem to reflect some aspect of the owner, hers seems to be a jet black demon dog. I think that says alot about her personality.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this dude's forms mirror the hearts of those he's being 'lent' to.
Commander Ren definitely has some shit going on behind closed doors.

I'm also looking forward to the 'reward' - if there even is one - which should be a stab at Ren's pride: for that period of time, she's going to be the 'dog'.

I bet we wont get Tenka's form till like super late during a crucial moment in the fight and its gonna be super op.

Users who are viewing this thread