Mato Seihei no Slave

Dex-chan lover
So what's the likelihood of this getting an anime adaptation? There's more than enough content to do at least 1 season.

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 in the afterword of one of the volumes the artist mentioned that they want one. they also said something about reprints as well. dunno how good the sales have to be to get an anime adaption though. web manga probably sell way less than magazine releases and i don't have seen any sj+ manga that's been adapted to anime yet.

Power Uploader
This manga is one of the most amazing manga I've ever read, at first I was turned off by the idea of a female ruled society, all mangas with that trope is kinda cringey, but holy shit I didn't expect this to be SO GOOD. I really wish we would get a chapter every week, this is follow-worthy.

wth did they find intriguing with the guy ? i still dont have any clue about that .. he can only transform bc of his chiefs ability

MC is an absolute masochist submissive whos fine (and I think even relishes) being a slave. He has no backbone and doesn't stick up for his own rights even if they're limited in the different female-led society. In fact, considering his later power, his refusal to comply with anyone unless he's treated equally wouodnlikely be easily granted but again, pathetic simp slave MC.

If you like femdom and a masochist slave mc, this is a good manga for you. If you don't, then run because I'm current with all the chapters and it doesn't get any better ever.

Aggregator gang
How I imagine this would actually play out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-kgb1QtSnU&feature=youtu.be

@DMC what are the death flags exactly btw depending on story mood here the author might not kill anyone in this manga!

i feel like this amazing art is wasted on a story about horniness and fanservice

I left it a long time ago, is there any actual true development for this manga? or is it the usual shiny trash junk food.

Dex-chan lover
nice that "working together with the other chiefs" presents some opportunities for ecchi scenes (which were quite rare in recent chapters) with the new characters. too bad that they skipped the lending with the commander in this chapter. a missed chance right there.

also, i would've preferred it if they stuck with her thin eyebrows from the initial design.

Users who are viewing this thread