Maya-san no Yofukashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - I am Right Here

Witchy activity.

Also, seems rather relevant being stuck mostly inside often by ourselves a lot of the time now. Getting the mail is a reminder that the world still turns, and that we still exist even if we seldom interact with anyone else in person. The noticeable drop in junk mail is nice too.

Dex-chan lover
The mail. Everybody knows the best reminder of your continued existence is crippling depression. Nothing says "I'm alive" quite like your own brain telling you to stop being alive.

Dex-chan lover
Kept expecting her to tell our mail loving witch that companies are starting to add a surcharge for sending bills thrue the mail. She should then turn around and go paperless to avoid the extra cost.

Dex-chan lover
It must be a talent to talk about something profound and thought-provoking using something as stupidly mundane as an internet bill.

Mameyama was the author of this manga the entire time.

Double-page supporter
Mameyama is a true friend. She will go the extra mile to shitpost her buds.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of me with Amazon before the virus hit (but with presents!) 📦📦📦

Dex-chan lover
Mameyama seems a bit mean compared to how much Maya plainly cares about her and loves taking to her.

Double-page supporter
I feel deeply moved and I now suddenly feel the urge to go talk to someone in person for real but then the conflicts with my urge to prevent covid from spreading

This chapther turned deep for a moment.

Haha, imagine if Mameyama will ever get a question about how she got inspiration for her manga(s).

Users who are viewing this thread