Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi

vv smh I fuggin hate this trope like "the power of food is the new power of friendship" like bitch what if a serial killer just doesn't like your food? dumbass

classic trash isekai with a small pp japanese that need mental health care , 0 story 0 world building , wtf they did to my beloved ancient greece? in japan they don't even study their own history and still try to use western one lol. too many stupid and recicled clichè :
1 humans = bad guys
2 dumb monsters = good guys
3 MC retarded but still the ''albert einstein '' of that world because its population is trash
4 bad food recipe at the same level of an american trying to cook pasta like the italians
5 no repercussion for mc actions
6 worst kind of titles and random ancient words just to hype weeaboooo

Love how the author was trying to portray that piko dude
as socially awkward but good in his heart in the last 4-koma when he's just a disgusting piece of shit ❤️

@sam3h3ll did you not read past like chapter 10?
The guy who made them have such an abysmal culinary culture in the first place was a Japanese codebreaker from WW2.

Why is this so lowly rated. Definitely one of the best mangas actively published now

Aggregator gang
So... is this manga completed? The chapters so far on here don't seem to lead to any conclusion just yet.

Why is no one talking about a sol manga becoming an eldritch council's horrifying experiment with a side of genocide. And the best part is that ancient Greek boy is not strong enough to save the world by spreading his knowledge, only the modern Japanese boy can do it. With the power of cooking. To help advance civilization to the point of the evolution of entire species.

Please just go back to making food for your family. It's perfectly fine to have the impetus of a story be "I wanna make good food". The author even set up a route for him to start a restaurant, but he refused, because he cares too much about his family.

Users who are viewing this thread